Training day's : Acting

I AM WHAT?! [ HIATUS ]

Manager Oppa say sorry to you the confict is end J.

Oh and because Ji Hyun GG have their break that why they always at home.

_________________________________________________________________

17-10-2012

GG DORM

AUTHOR POV

“Unnie i get going!” Ji Hyun shout as she going out while play with her phone.

“YES!”The Unnie shout.

OUTSIDE APARTEMENT

“Oppa hurry up” Ji Hyun say as she go in the car.

“You really not patient don you?”Manager Oppa say as he going in the car and starter it.

“Yeah”Ji Hyun say then smile,in the journey it was peace full again (GG have many Manager but because she close with Jang Oppa so SM say that she with Jang Oppa and then she meet the Other Manager later).

SM BUILDING

YOU POV

“Okay let see,okay go in”Oppa say when he check the room then open it widely to me go in.

“Hm...,oh,Hello”I say then bowing to F(X) why they here?.

“Oh...,Hello”Say F(X) at the same time.

“Oh girl’s what are you all doing here?”Oppa say then look like looking for someone then say,”Where Haesung?”.

“Unnie was on her way Oppa” Krystal say she Jessica Unnie sister right?.

“Oh then i entrust her to you girl’s okay?,i have to go bye”Oppa say then walk out the room.

“So what you’re name?”Victoria Unnie right?,say to me.

“My name is Kim Ji Hyun” i say then smile.

“Oh...,so you the one that Sica Unnie said to me”Krystal said to me and i just nodded.

“From where?”Amber ? Ask me then i answer,”U.S”.

“Wow,you can speak english then?”Krystal say then she smile.

“Yes, i can”I say to her then smile with my charming smile.

“Please not use english here” Sulli say then she pout and Krystal pinch her cheek.

“You’re age?” Luna right?,now the one that ask me and i answer,”20”.

“Wah,you old”Victoria Unnie say to me.

“You was the one old Umma”said Krystal then stuck her tounge at her and Victoria just pout at Amber who smile at her.

“Ehem...,what with the noise?” Someone ask from the door.

“Nothing Unnie” say the F(X) at the same time and i trun my back and see beautiful lady she was like Han and Song Unnie but she was has feature.

“Okay girl’s you can go out now” That Lady say to F(X) then the F(X) go out.

“Okay so you’re Kim Ji Hyun right?” The Lady ask me and i just nodded as answer.

“Okay my name is Im Haesung you can call me Im Unnie or what you want to call me” Im Unnie say then i just nodded.

“Let’s begin,okay you have to acting this part and after that okay we test it”Im Unnie then i begin...

15 HOUR LATER

“You’re good,we just have to perfect the tone little more,we do it later okay,see you later”Im Unnie say as she walk out the room and after a minute i walk out to after her.

SKIP

GG DORM

“I am Home” I shout but i don’t hear anything so i go to my room to sleep and of course i am take a bath first .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short Update :p.