his one drop tears-driver

JAEJOONG'S SIDE

As big star driver he will always make sure the star will got to his schedule on time. Today as usual after finish his schedule jaejoong will enter the van to rest. Jaejoong take his seat while streching his body. The driver just look at Jaejoong with smile. Even for a man he admit that Jaejoong look y when he do it. Jaejoong start to yawn, his eyes look sleepy.

"Where is manager? Do you have another schedule?" ask driver just to ask.

"Don't know. Hyung, later wake me up" ask Jaejoong while he try to make his body comfortable at his seat. The driver just nod even he knew Jaejoong do not watch him.

After 2 minutes the silent fill van, driver start to turn back watching the letter sleep. Slowly from Jaejoong's corner eyes one drop of tears fall. And Jaejoong face also look painfull as is he in very difficult state. The driver give his attention to in front again, it always like this. Jaejoong will always let his one drop tears fall. He as a driver do not know what this singer think.

Why Jaejoong cry in his sleep?

If he can help Jaejoong but he know his state. He just a worker and not close enough to Jaejoong until he can share his problem with him. 

The door be open, manager enter with his things. A lot of paper and document in his hand. He check on Jaejoong before he focus again on the paper.

"Should i wake him up" ask driver. He ready to wake Jaejoong up.

"No, let him rest. After we get to the place then we wake him up" driver just nod with manager's word. He then start the van and bring the sleeping singer to his another schedule.