his loneliness-manager

JAEJOONG'S SIDE

Manager hyung listen and look at jaejoong who now singing in studios. Jaejoong look so happy singing that cute song. It is the new song for one of new movie. Jaejoong not even take a part in it, he just let his voice fill the ending of that movie.

"okay jaejoong-shi. Everything done" say the composer while his thumb to the singer.

Jaejoong feel so glad. This schedule finish early than he though. He come from that small room he give high 5 to the all people in the room who give their support. He then go to composer to check the recording.

"is it okay" ask composer after jaejoong finish checking it.

"yes. Thanks so much hyung" jaejoong bows and thanks to everone.

"how your feel" ask manager hyung concern. Jaejoong face look happy yet tired.

"i'm okay. Do we have another schedule, hyung?" ask jaejoong. They now walk to the car.

"no. You're done now" manager enter the car after his singer enter it.

"going home" ask the driver. He try to look at jaejoong from side mirror.

"no, we going eat" reply jaejoong. His eyes look outside the car. His mind start to fly.

Manager hyung and driver look at each other. They keep silent through the way. Manager hyung once again take a peek at jaejoong. That man just look blankly outside. Manager hyung sigh, only he the one who can see the real jaejoong. Jaejoong eyes always show how sad he is and how longing he is. His sad eyes show how lonely he is eventhough he always show his happiness to the world.