the eyes of his-cameraman

JAEJOONG'S SIDE

he shoot jaejoong face closely, take a good review of his features. indeed there nothing wrong with his face. the smile plaster on the face make him look more gorgeous.he star shoot from far away again hoping the famous singer will look at him once. jaejoong still pay his attention to producer, listen to every instruction given to him. 

"anneyonghasayo" jaejoong greet cameraman in front of him. he bow at him, his smile never leave the face.

"anneyong, i vj han" vj han introduce himself.

"hope we can have fun together" said jaejoong. vj han smile by hearing the words.

jaejoong now shooting a new televisyen program which will show all jyj daily life to fans. vj han is cameraman who assist to follow jaejoong every step. all his collagues really admire him, how lucky he is to get jaejoong.

 

"hye, what are you doing here. you should be with jaejoong right" one of vj han friend asked.

"not today. are you done?" vj han look as see a video tape at his friend hand.

"yup, yoochun really fun and cute too" he laugh and leave vj han alone.

vj han then open his recorder and see it through computer. he also need to select some of good moments to give to producer before they change it. he eyes continuesly watching jaejoong movement. then he smile to himself. it is never bored to be with jaejoong. sometimes jaejoong act mature yet very childish. sometimes he so demand yet so easy going.

about two hours vj han look at the recorder. he also confuse to choose which one he should take. the one when jaejoong act around others, or the one jaejoong act around him or the one jaejoong become himself when he shoot from far away. then one of the scene capture his attention. he reply it again, again and again. he then zoom in the scene and reply it again once more. after that he pause for a while.

vj han look at jaejoong's eyes several times. in this scene it is different from others. maybe because jaejoong become himself. in the scene it show that jaejoong look at the sky for a few minutes before he rest his head on his knee. it is so beautiful scene with the wind play their role. then jaejoong start wake up  and walk slowly around balkoni.

vj han make close up to jaejoong face. the face look calm yet hurt and blank. his eyes full of sorrow and longing. the eyes show exectly how jaejoong feeling. he waiting for something to come to him. the eyes also has hope in it. the eyes that he never show to anyone be capture by vj han camera.