his melodious voice-yoochun

JAEJOONG'S SIDE

Yoochun play his piano try to make sure the song that he compose is good. He play it over again and again before he add or replace the lyrics. Tonight he has no schedule so he take the time to compose his new song. He look at the watch, just a few more minutes his lovely hyung will come back. He alone in this big dorm, Junsu has practice for his musical. 

Not long enough he waiting, the front door can be hear open. Jaejoong's manager loud voice can be hear reminder the beautiful man about his schedule for tomorrow. Some sweet smell enter Yoochun nose, suddenly he feel so hungry. He then come out from his room join Jaejoong who now eating.

"adsgrfc" Jaejoong talk with full mouth.

"Yah, Jaejoong finish your food first before talk" scold manager hyung. Yoochun laugh at Jaejoong pout face.

"Where is Junsu? I bought a lot of food for us" ask Jaejoong, he try to scan Junsu room.

"He has schedule" Yoochun put his food to his mouth. He then just keep quiet listen to the conversation between Jaejoong and manager hyung.

Yoochun smile alone. It always like this, whenever Jaejoong talk he like to listen to it. Jaejoong has very beautiful voice and he like that voice so much. The new song he compose especially for his favourite hyung.

"Hyung I compose new song, wanna sing together" without Jaejoong answer it he enter his room and take his guiter and the lyrics.

"Here" Yoochun give the lyrics to Jaejoong, he carefully watch as Jaejoong scan his work. Slowly Jaejoong also start sing with his own style.

Yoochun smile, he satisfied here Jaejoong voice. Yoochun then play his guiter to accompany that melodious voice fill the entire dorm.