he is beautiful-top

JAEJOONG'S SIDE

"have you see them?" ask gdragon as he listen to daesung talk. daesung grin at them. his eyes sparkle, he nod continuesly.

the five of them just look at each other, they has no intention to even listen and involve in ridiculous daesung talk. top who is silent still open his ear. daesung story has attract his attention for a bit. much more he want to listen to every word of it.

"hyung, this is serious. jyj now has become hallyu too. they famous oversea first before enter korea market. they really good looking especially kim jaejoong. he is so beautiful. i have see him and yes he is beautiful. i still think he is most beautiful than any other girl i had meet before" 

top focus on the name of kim jaejoong. the name itself give weird feeling on his heart. he now attract to this jyj kim jaejoong even without knowing the face of the man. is it the man really beautiful as daesung said. but it is not like daesung will lie about it. it is better for himself to look the man with his on eyes.

"look, look" top run his eyes on the daesung's phone at taeyang hand. gdragon also pay his attention on the phone with taeyang. the both of them look shock yet their eyes glue for long time. that what top feel. the phone then change to seungri hand.

"wow, beautiful. really beautiful. he will be friend with me. one day i'll make sure of it" with confident seungri state his promise.

top pay his attention on the face in daesung's phone. the face is really beautiful. kim jaejoong, ermm...the name is beautiful as the person. top make sure he remember the face by looking at beautiful feature.

 

"i don't know he really is beautiful in real life" top let out his fact. the others member look at him as shock by his statement. them also agree with top. when they meet jyj and the beautiful member kim jaejoong until now they cannot forget about him. the way he looked at their performance make them feel nervous to perform.

top still cannot forget on how they meet at the toilet that night. he just finish his job when suddenly jaejoong enter the washroom. without looking left and right jaejoong enter the last room. about two hours he in the room before he come out and wash his face. as for top it also two hours for him spend in the toilet just look at the last room from the mirror.

"an..anneyong" jaejoong look shock, his eyes a bit red.

"anneyong" top try to calm himself to reply.

"i'm jaejoong" jaejoong introduce himself with gentle smile.

"oh,,yeah. i know. i'm top"

"hehe..i know too. you really famous. i like your rap" said jaejoong.

top heart start to beat faster. this man in front of him really attractive and beautiful. he is more beautiful then the picture. before jaejoong start to talk more his phone ringing. jaejoong look at the caller before he excuse himself to answer it.

top still in his dreamland. he know he will not forget the meeting.