his caring side-junsu

JAEJOONG'S SIDE

"Goalllll!!" the crowd shout fill the stadium. Junsu run to his friends to hug with them. The happiness feeling that they got this time they want share it with each other. Junsu then run to audience and give his kiss to the crowd, he then give his wink to his hyung who sit together with audience. Jaejoong laugh at Junsu reaction, he also feel so happy when Junsu give the last kick to let their team win.

"Junsu, good job man" Junsu's FC friends give high five to them. They once again celebrate in their locker room.

"Anneyonghasayo" someone open the door. Jaejoong enter the room with two big plastics bag.

"Anneyong" reply them while bow to Jaejoong.

"Here the gift. You guys really did a good job" Jaejoong help Junsu's friends get their present which is foods, a lot of chicken.

"Hey, Junsu-ah" Junsu look at ane of his fc member.

"You're lucky. Jaejoong always taking care of you like his family. But we also lucky because he also give his attention to us" say him with grin. The man then move to Jaejoong side just to hear what the pretty man talk about with others.

Junsu smile, he know this side of his hyung. Jaejoong always caring and sincerely like his personality. Whenever he feel down when play football or doing his musical, Jaejoong will always appear to give him spirit. 

"Hyung, wait for me I take bath first" ask Junsu while running to bathroom.