vj han

JAEJOONG'S SIDE

Vj han walk to jaejoong house as the day is schedule for him to follow jaejoong. Even when the artist has another schedule he can still follow him. That is the variety show are. Vj han enter the password he got from jaejoong himself before this. After calling manager hyung asking for jaejoong schedule he then decide to go to jaejoong house first. It is only based on luck as his heart strongly want to go to the house without calling jaejoong. Vj han open the door and he enter carefully into the house as he try to switch on his camera.

 

"What the..." vj han lost his word. His action also stop immediately. He really in shock state. The living room look so worst. It just like a storm had collide the living room.

 

"Jaejoong shi" call vj han. He start to feel worry over jaejoong. Many negetive things play in his mind. There a thief that enter this singer house or maybe some stalker fan came here. What if jaejoong hurt. Vj han start looking all over the house but not found the man.

 

Vj han stop in front jaejoong bedroom. The door that open slidely make he think maybe jaejoong is in there.when slowly enter the room peek the space inside. There is no jaejoong. Vj han start to feel uneasy. Then the sound of water from bathroom catch his eat. He then go to bathroom prying jaejoong will be there.

 

"Jaejoong" shout vj han loudly. Jaejoong lay in the tub while the rain water fall to his body. Jaejoong eyes close together.

 

Vj han quickly move to jaejoong. He stop the rain water and relief as the water move to the hole in tub. It really good as jaejoong himself do not let the waterf fill the tub. If not maybe it can be seen as suicide side. Vj han try to wake jaejoong up but the latter just keep qiuet. He then take jaejoong to bed in bridal style. He change jaejoong clothes to the warm one. Vj han just watch at jaejoong pale skin.

 

Why jaejoong at like this? There must be something happen to him. Vj han touch jaejoong head to feel either he has catch cold or not. To his shock jaejoong hold his clothes tightly not wanting to let it go.

 

"Dont leave me. Please. Dont go" the tears start to fall from singer eyes. Vj han lost word as he encounter with this state of jaejoong.