junsu

JAEJOONG'S SIDE

Jaejoong laugh crazily hearing Junsu joke. Like always Junsu is the one who can create the mood of them. Junsu pout. He is serious, he is not joking around. He himself also wonder why when he talk serious people will laugh. Junsu sigh. He look at Jaejoong who is now tell one of the dancer about him. Jaejoong really different from one week ago. It looks like all the things that make him different is just a delusion of him. Junsu like it when Jaejoong happy but he still cannot stop thinking about the weird behaviour before this.

“Junsu ah. Do you have time today?” ask Jaejoong, the dancer now has gone somewhere else.

“Maybe, I dont know. Why hyung?” Junsu play with his phone, checking his own schedule which his manager already write it in his phone.

“Lets outing together”

“Outing?”

“Not real outing just lets stay together for a while. We can go shopping or visit pet store or watching movie or karoake or I dont know. Just anything” Jaejoong look at Junsu with hope.

“Sure but later on I have practice” say Junsu. Jaejoong look relief hear about it.

“It is okay, on evening Yoochun can stay with me right Chun ah” Yoochun who just enter the practice room look puzzle. He give a sign so that any one of them can explain it to him.

“You are late Yoochun. Did your stomoch has a problem?” ask one of dancer jokingly. Yoochun took about one and half hour of the break at toilet. All of them laugh at the remark.

“Alright guys. Start practice again” the chereographer calling them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Junsu” Yoochun call Junsu before he can exit practice room. Junsu look at Yoochun as Yoochun walk over to him.

“Jae hyung look okay now, dont you think so” Yoochun start walk with Junsu side by side.

“Yeah, why? You are not happy” it is not like Junsu do not know what is Yoochun think. He also have the same thing in his mind but he just do not want show it. Yoochun must be really worry as he himself consider as Jaejoong soulmate. But for Junsu he just a dongsaeng which Jaejoong like. He know that Jaejoong will came to him when he want to prevent himself from negative thinking or idiot action. He know about that, he is not stupid he just pretend he do not know what happen around Jaejoong just to make sure Jaejoong feel comfortable.

“No, I am happy but I’m worry. It just...” Yoochun sigh.

A loud laugh can be hear the two of them look at Jaejoong who is now talk with Song Ji hyo. Manager hyung just give bitter smile to Yoochun and Junsu when their eyes meet each other.

“I wanna ask manager hyung” the idea suddenly came into Yoochun mind.

“Ask what?” Junsu take a peek at Yoochun for a while.

“Anything. Junsu, you make sure Jaejoong hyung happy like this for today. Erm...no not just for today but everytime okay. Meanwhile I will do my investigation on manager hyung” Yoochun smirk.

“That is always my job Yoochun” say Junsu in his mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ji hyo noona say we can go to this place. It not has many visitor but we can get anything from there. Just VVIP like to go to this place” Jaejoong show the picture of the place in his phone to Junsu.

“Sure hyung, anywhere is fine” Junsu start the car. He carefully drive his new car on the road.

The traffic light turn green to red and Junsu stop his car. The pesdestrian walk in front of them. Junsu look at each one thinking how long is it since he walk freely like that. Junsu turn to Jaejoong and to his shock Jaejoong eyes open so big. Jaejoong look like he is in shock state. His eyes move following the movement of somebody. Junsu try to look at the person but the people is so many he cannot be sure who is the one make Jaejoong like this.

“Hyung” silent.

“Hyung” silent.

“Jaejoong hyung” Jaejoong broke the stare and look at Junsu.

“Hyung” the hon can be hear asking Junsu to move his car as the traffic light change to green.

“Stop”

“What?” Junsu peek at Jaejoong. Jaejoong still try to find the person he look just now.

“Stop. Junsu stop” Jaejoong shout impatiently. Junsu make an emergency stop as he himself shock with the shout.

As soon as the car stop safely Jaejoong come out from the car. He run to the place where he found the person. He carefully try to find the person impatiently as a lot of eyes stare at him with awe.

“Jaejoong hyung we need to go” Junsu hold Jaejoong wrist as hold him to follow him to the car. He need to act fast as people start to gather there.

“Jaejoong hyung are you alright. What happen?” Junsu drive his car leaving the place.

“Junsu ah I think I cannot go there anymore. Can you bring me to my sister place” ask Jaejoong without looking at Junsu.

“Hyung” Junsu eyes catch Jaejoong hand look shake as he himself try to calm whatever he think or feel right now.

“Araso” Junsu change the direction moving to Jaejoong’s sister place.