his sweet smile-yunho

JAEJOONG'S SIDE

It is first time for him to meet that beautiful person. Usually he only listen to others talk about how beautiful is the man was. And today it is his  chance to meet him, JYJ Kim Jaejoong. And he need to be profesional meeting him because he is the famous DBSK Uknow Yunho. Nothing can affect him. But later did he know he silently watch Jaejoong as searching his sweet smile. The smile that adding more of his beauty.

"Thank you for your hardwork" Jaejoong say to the staff before dash to Yunho side. He give the handsome man his smile.

"Yunho-shi, tomorrow is our group photographer right? So see you tomorrow" Jaejoong wave to him want to move from there already. 

"Jaejoong-shi, sorry but you cannot leave yet. There been interview for you and Yunho-shi" a staff tell Jaejoong.

"Oh, araso"

The staff gathering as they prepared the cameras and lighting for interview. Yunho just sit queitly beside Jaejoong still with his serious face. Meanwhile Jaejoong non stop talk with the staff and sometimes asking his opinion.

"Okay we can start now" Yunho then start his introduction follow by Jaejoong.

"How is it? Do you fall for him already?" ask manager as look at Yunho. Yunho who still look at Jaejoong direction who now move to van with smile.

"I like his smile only hyung"