Feeling overwhelmed

Lost in love

 

Daehyun POV: 

 

I was curious why she stuttered saying my name. It was strange and I wanted to find out. 

 

I sat there bored out of my wits while all my hyungs and dongseng just waited patiently.

 It was boring all I did was think about music and our upcoming tour. "BAP you will have a new 

room mate". The manager explained. At least that got my attention, "Whoah! Why do we have a

 new room mate? 

Who is it?". Yongguk panicked. "Oh, It's just Sun Hi. No biggie right? She going to help you be on

 schedule,prepare and help you with any problems on stuff". The manger cheekily smile. 

 

 

 

Great, perfect the least concern comes from this crazy manager. "We are on time aren't we?". 

Himchan questioned. "BAP!! You are lack on time, come on pick up your pace". Chocolate complained.

It was true we were really out of disorder most of the time especially the reason we were sort of lacking 

in most of the things we did lately. "Okay, okay we are lacking. We can manage right?". 

Yongjae reasoned assurely. We all nodded. "That's final!! I heard enough. 

Sun-Hi do you have an opinion?". He asked to her. Please a miracle happen. 

 

 

 

 

Hee-young POV:

 

I felt really bad about lying, but it was for the best since my 

Judgments might be wrong.I  just had to play it safe just in case it's him. The guy I liked.

 The meeting was long and the more they talk the more I felt sick and twisted inside.

 The pressure around the room was killing me. Then I heard my name got called out.

 "Opinion? I fine with it". I quietly spoke. Then the manger clapped his hands together

 making me jump out of my skin. "It's final then Sun hi will be moving in with BAP soon". He agreed. 

 

The meeting soon was over and all was left was me, secret, BAP and Chocolate. 

 

"BAP please be nice with Sun hi she doesn't know much but she is a very sweet 

girl alright?". Chocolate spoke. "Yes Sir!". They agreed. "Now when Sun hi staying with 

you hope she turns you all into sweet gentleman and get girlfriends for once". Suhwa laughed cutely. 

 

All of them were look really uncomfortable with each other. Aww they were shy. 

 

 

 

"BAP!!! Remember what I said alright?". Secret and Chocolate spoke. 

 

Finally they left and Chocolate pull me with her."I will be back to return your girl"

. She giggled. I cover my face going red with embarrassment. "KWON Hee-young?! 

Why did you lie about your name?". She pulled my arm. "Please leave my name to Sun-hi. 

I can't explain to you the reason it's secret". I explained. "I will fire you then". She threaten. 

"No, Miss Chocolate no!!! It's not I don't want to tell you. It may effect BAP". I begged nearly in tears. 

 

"Alright then". She softly spoke. "But sooner or later they will need to know". 

She replied. I nodded. Knowing great difficulty may come. 

 

Authors Note:

Hope you all loved the update, she seems very innocent right?Trust me soon in the few chapter                                            she will be playful,sweet, thoughtful and kind. kekeke Please continue to support.  

More suprises waiting to happen.

Kat xoxo