Home, Sweet, Home

Lost in love

 

Hee-Young POV: 

 

"Hee-young? Kwon Hee-young!!!". I felt a light shake on my shoulders. "Oh oppa minahe".

 I whispered. "It's okay I know you have jet lag". He laughed. "Where am I?". I asked rubbing my eyes to

 make me wake up. "home". Responding rather happily. 

 

 

 

I got up, preparing to get my bags and luggages. I enter to the front gate and enter the house. 

Seeing umma sitting and drinking tea,"Umma!!!". I shouted. She saw me and got up for a deep hug.

 "Hee-young you grow up so fast!!!". She laughed and I hugged her tighter. "Oh, so you hug umma but not me?".

 I saw oppa leaning against the door casually. "Of course!!! But I love you too oppa". I giggled.

 Leaning with umma, "Aish you two youngster causing me trouble AGAIN". She laughed. 

 

 

 

 

 

I help umma sitting down, seeing you wanted to talk to me. "Hee-yong, Did you enjoy Canada?".

 She asked. "Just Like oppa asked me I love Korea but Canada was nice". I laughed. "Well, Any boys

 took your fancy?". She teased. "No UMMA!!! I'm..Too busy focusing on my study then Boys". I began to

 cover my face. "Hmmm...Well consider yourself then. So what made you return to Korea?".

 Umma asked again. Daehyun. I looked down on the floor feeling a little guilty. 

"Work purposes". I replied. 

Jiyong sat to join the conversation. "What are you doing donseng?". He asked, while sitting

 and drinking tea. 

"Stylist in TS entertainment with Directer Chocolate". I replied. "Why don't you work for YG with oppa?".

 He clutched his chest dramatically. 

 

 

"I don't want to!! It's embarrassing oppa!!". I squeaked. "But-". He tried to reasoned. 

"Umma can I go upstairs? Oppa making it more intimidating for me". I begged. 

 

Nodding, I ran upstair. Taking all my luggage with me.  

 

 

 

"I think I'm going to have a heart attack soon". Jiyong responded. 

 

"Kwon Jiyong don't be so dramatic with you sister. If she wants to work with TS let her be". Umma dobbed.

 "She is still young, I know what best for her". He made a point. "But she is not that little 3 year old that cry 

for a lost of her teddy bear". She sigh. "Exactly...Okay umma". Jiyong nodded and sat there keeping

 his mouth shut.

 

 

 

 

I sat in my room admiring all the things still there. Then my phone rang; "Yeoboseoyo?".

 I picked up my phone. "Hey, donseng it's Dara here". I instantly jumped. 

 

"Dara?! Come to my house at 6pm for dinner my treat alright?". 

 

"Isn't it awkward going to the house of my ex?". 

 

"Nope!!! Trust me". I chirply spoke.

 

"Alright?". She spoke. 

 

"Anneyong". I hang-up frist really excited about tonight. "Umma!!

 Let's prepare dinner together!!!". 

 

I shouted while changing quickly. Let this be a night for it to remember. 

 

A authors notes:

A short chapter but more exciting events soon!!

Stay tune!! 

Mish <3 Kat