Meeting with TS

Lost in love

 

Daehyun POV: 

 

Ever since last night our entire rooms was really messy it was really bad. 

Most of our furniture we need to get replaced again. Seriously these peeps 

I know, they never became this reckless but this time they were crazy.

 Every footy night seemed to be the same; crazy, pass out and clean. 

I got up early seeing Jong-up did too, he drank all his water in one go and

 took a garbage bag to pick all the chip packets in the bag. "Morning Hyung". 

He waved slowly. "Morning, Are you alright?". I asked because it look like he was sick or something. 

"Fine, Just clean with me alright?". He tiredly ask. I nodded and made all the food scrap all in the bin.

 I went to Yongjae room to wake him up. Pulled his blanket away he got up. While Himchan,

 Yonguk and Zelo was sleeping. Yongjae woke them up. 

 

 

 

"It's Killing camp!!!!". I heard him yell. Making them jump. 

 

I continue to clean while they finally help me with it. I heard a phone ring,

"Yong guk hung your phone is ringing". I heard Zelo yelled. 

"Give me that!". He grumbled, "Damn it Hyosung!!". I heard him murmured. 

 

"BANG YONGUK!!!! Please got to the meeting room arroso~~". She whackly giggled. 

 

"YES SIR!!!". He replied, hanging up on her. "BAP let ggo!". He instructed. 

 

We all raced to our room to get changed and prepare for BAP meeting. 

have a feeling this was big because we rarely even have annoying meetings. 

 

 

 

Hee-young POV: 

"Matoki, clock why you always doing this to me?". I mumbled. 

Slamming it to stop ringing. Then my phone began to ring."Yeboseyo?". 

"YAh!! Hee-young please come to TS Meeting room ASAP we need BAP to meet you". 

She demanded. "arrasso". I mumbled. "PALI!!". 

 

She then hanged up on me and I quickly took a cold shower. "OPPA!!! I'M GOING

 TO KILL YOU WHY YOU TAKING THE SHOWER NOW!!!". I yelped. I was shivering 

while I changed into a wide scoop shirt that had bird on it. I sliped on my silver angel

 wing earrings and pink bunny necklace. Putting on my pants I fell hitting my head.

 

"Come and get breakfast?". Umma instructed. "Minahe umma!! I'm late for a 

meeting don't worry about me". I replied assurely.

 I took an apple a shot it in my mouth, chewing it very fast.

 "OPPA!! MY LICENSED!!!". I yelled even more frustrated by the minute. "here you go!!". 

Oppa tossed it to me. 

Shirtless; "YAH OPPA PUT A SHIRT ON IT"S BLINDING". I screamed covering my eyes

 running into a door again. I picked myself up than dashed

 grabbing the key and my bag. Speeding to go to the meeting. I'm going to miss it!

 

Authors note:

Kekekke let the drama begin? Mish <3 Kat