Teaching the cold hearted prince to cook

Lost in love

While BAP was laughing at Daehyun lost in hacking meat, Hee-young was busy fixing his mistake. *She cooks really well* 

Daehyun began to admire her beauty in cooking. 

“YAH!!! What are you staring at?”. She snapped, being annoyed at Daehyun mess he made. Daehyun

awkwardly coughed, “N-no I wasn’t”. He stammered back. 

 

“Of course not! Now please help me our here you cold prince”. 

She scoffed, going back to check the soup cooking up. 

“I-don’t know how to”. He sadly confessed.That caught Hee-young attention. 

*didn’t you always watched me?! Talk about like what you see* “Well, In my kitchen you 

would need to learn won’t you?”. She sigh. 

Pulling Daehyun she took the chef’s knife to demonstrate how to cut the vegetables,

”Hold the item and rock back and forward with the knife”. She taught. 

Nodding Daehyun tried and succeeded very well. 

“Yeah that’s the spirit!!! Now time to wash the rice”. She turned around and began so. 

 

“Daehyun try cutting the meat, just like the vegetables arroso?”. 

She spoke while putting the rice in the cooker.  

 

Okay how am I meant to do it again? Was it rocking back and forward? 

Quietly Daehyun began to chop the vegetable rather neatly making himself surprised.

 “See, look at that you said you couldn’t cut it. Nothing works if you don’t try”. She sigh, happily. 

 

“Dae, Dae, Thank you for the vegetable you chopped”. Youngjae teased him, ruffling his hair. Hee-young suppressed her laughter inside. “YAH!! Get your hands off me you...”. Lifting his knife up, Hee-young scolded him. “Daehyun violence is not the answer”. She calm rubbed his back. 

 

“I don’t need your sympathy. All because you helped me 

with one thing doesn’t changed the fact you are a cold hearted person”. He snapped. 

Going back to check the vegetable, 

he coldly brushed her shoulder making her fall back of the benched. 

 

Brushing her thoughts to her one side she began to, 

rampage through the cupboards she place the cutlery in a neat order on the table. 

“It seems to be cooked I will call the others to help themselves, since you got it under control”. 

She dryly spoke, Daehyun just nodded. 

But deep down he was ashamed for saying harsh words. 

He even wondered when did he became a cold hearted person? Why did he had to mask his heart? 

 

“BAP ready for some food?”. She yelled, making everyone jump up to starting to eat. 

“Noona come with me to eat too!!!~~”. Zelo chirpiness filled her heart. 

“You are a good Dongseng but noona doesn’t feel too well”. 

She mumbled. 

 

“Really? Let Himchan check for you”. He ran going straight to her face, making her nervous.

 “YAH KIM HIMCHAN Are you Micheso? You scaring her”. Yongguk pulled his ear. 

 

“Ahhhhh...Minahne...”. He apologised. 

“Sorry Hyung can’t help to be erted”. Jong-up joked. 

Breaking the tension. Smiling she just walked to there room they are sharing. 

 

My hearts more than my mind; Daehyunnie one day I will tell you 

and change back to the guy I fell in love in the first place. 

Hugging her leg she leaned against the door. 

Slowly she shedded tears, staining her face. 

She was a girl who was tough but I guess it was too hard for her to handle. 

 

While BAP was happily eating, Daehyun glanced on the door closing slowly. 

Please forgive my action, I never insisted to hurt you badly. 

 


 

Hello my twinkling stars!!!!

Hope you enjoy the updates!!! What did you think of BAP 3X comeback!!??

ME Three times the AWESOMENESS!!! ?<3  I love them....

So here my gift to all you BABYZ out there aren't they cute? and Zelo shyness around the hyungs...

I hope to update soon exams, assignments are really tackling me...

lot's of love author <3