The sweet and fluttery memory.

Lost in love

Daehyun POV 

 

"Daehyun-shii wake up!!! We are filming you shirtless now". Yongjae poked. 

"What ?!! Your filming me? Arghhh..Guys I need my privacy".

 I growled. I got up and walked with my blanket wrapped around my chest. "I'm just kidding relax.

 I needed you to go pratice". He laughed. "ARGHHH....Yong-jae I want to sleep". I grunted. "No, no pratice".

 He drag me off the bed and I got changed and ran with him to pratice. 

Yongjae you are so lucky I don't charge you for court. 

 

 

 

Running laps, weights, boxing and stretches. "Come ON!!! JUNG DAEHYUN RUN FASTER!!!".

 I heard the members shouted. I power walked and tackled Jong-up. "What was that for?".

 He sheepishly spoke. 

"That's for Telling me what to do?". I shouted. "But everyone else did the same why I the only one that get

 tackle?",He reasonable responded. 

Then all the members ran for there life. 

 

 

 

 

I fled with them on the to tackle each other down. Finally training session was over.

 "What should we do now hyung?". Zelo asked. "Let's go and watch war movies and play games!!!". 

Yong-guk suggested. "Yong guk that's just you!! Seriously we do that like everyday,

 How are you suppose to get a girlfriend like that?". Yongjae panicked. "I got the BABIES they love me?". 

He laughed. They were all fighting over what to do all day but I sat there looking at my phone

 and went over to the counter to get my wallet."Daehyun where you going?". Himchan perked up from his chair,

 getting away from his argument. 

 

 

 

"I'm going out to buy cake". I replied assured on what I'm doing. "Can I come along with you?". 

Himchan spoke. "Well since you ask might as well". I mumbled. 

 

Heading to my room I pick up my jacket and went for the door."Wait for me Daehyun". 

I heard Himchan yelled. 

 

I went for the door and Himchan tagged along, he went to a nearby shop to get some items for

 tonights footy match while I walked on another side where the sun glistered the side I walked on. I whistled 'secret love' quietly worried about those crazy fan girl might attack me anytime soon. 

Finally I stop at 'Coffee and Sweet Cafe'. That scent never dies. "Morning Daehyun". 

Seoyoung perked up from her counter. 

"Morning, What's today flavour you recommend?".

 I smiled placing my hands over the counter bench. "Chocolate heaven". 

She replied pointing at the one with all the nice cream

 all around the cheesecake. "Wasn't this one a limited addition cake that was going to be 

baked in this cafe?". I asked spazzing in my heart about the cake. 

"Yes, but I had this filling to bake it again. At least is makes you happy always bugging me about it".

 She joked. I chuckled, "Well, I will keep looking around you just go back to work then". I replied. 

"Okay! Anytime soon I know you will take that cake". She spoke while going to the kitchen. 

 

*Flashback* 

"Can I take the cheesecake please?". I asked at the same time the girl asked. 

"Sure thing!". Seoyoung smiled heading to the back to get the cake. 

"I'm sorry since you asked for it first, I'm going to let you have it since you are my oppa". 

Hee-young  spoke. "No, I'm a guy I'm going to let you have it instead". I proudly spoke. 

Even though I love cheesecake very much. "Here you go! There only one so sorry". 

Seoyoung smiled. "We will share here is the wons". I past the money. 

She widen her eyes, looking very shocked. I smiled back at her making her feel lost for words. 

 

She smiled happily and I sat opposite of her. I cut the cake a piece for her and me. 

Both of us was really happy, talking and eating the cake. 

Now finally I knew I was able to open to her without my mask

*End of Flashback*

 

 

"Here is the cake Daehyun". Seoyoung passed me the box with a pink ribbon crossed over the box. 

"Kasaminda, noona". I bowed getting my wallet out to pay her. 

 

"You make me feel so old". She laughed. I waved good-bye to her and she waved back.

 I went out of the shop taking another glance at it. Remembering all the good times I shared with her in the 

shop made me even more curious how she was.

 

Authors note:

Readers what you think? Cute? Sweet? 

kekekeke let me think about that. Continue to stay for the next chapter please?!

Kasminda xoxo 

Mish <3 Kat xoxo 

 

P.S. There is Daehyun O__o lol pretty charmistic guy!!!