Awkward dinner

Lost in love

 

Hee-young POV:

 

 

I helped making the dishes for tonights dinner and I told umma about what was happening tonight.

 She was smiling happily how I grew up fast and how mischievous I was. "Oppa!! Help me with dinner okay?".

 I yelled out. Quickly he got up and took all the plates out and setting the table with the chopsticks. 

 

DING DONG! "I will get it". Oppa scurried to the door. "Hello Hee-". Dara voice cut out. "Jiyong". 

She finished her sentence. "Dara what brings you here?". He cluelessly spoke. "I invited her here". 

I spoke out. Then Jiyong gave me a death stare. "Come in Dara". I signal her in. 

While Jiyong invited her in and still staring at me. "Oh, I bought E-mo some deep anti-wrinkle skin care products". She handed me the bag. "Wow kasminda". I bowed for my mum. "Dara dear you are too kind". 

Umma thanked her. "Yeah, it's very considerate". Jiyong rudely snapped. "Shiro!!! Oppa. 

Now get in there with me to help".

 I dragged him by the ear inside the kitchen. 

 

 

 

 

"Minhae about my sarcastic son he doesn't know any better". Umma apologised. "It's okay, I don't mind him". 

Dara assured her. I heard the comment and was about to cut Jiyong arm of soon. "What was that for?".

 He angrily pounted. "It's very rude of YOU KWON JIYONG!!! I invited her for dinner". I snapped. "You didn't have too!!". 

He responded. "Don't make me cut you to pieces and this is your chance getting back to her".

 I spazzed. "You can't push love Hee-young". He downly spoke. "This time it will". I made a fighting sign with my hands.

 Well let's hoped I did. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dinner ready!!". I happily shouted. "Great Let me help you then". Dara offered. 

 

"Nah, It's okay oppa done everything before you came". I laughed. Jiyong look at me like are you serious?

 "Oh, that's very charming of him". She murmured. I giggled and nudged oppa. He just smiled

 and help with dinner. The whole entire time dinner was quiet I sat there about to burst anytime soon. 

"SO Dara are you dating?". I cheekily ask.

 "Me?! Of course not I'm too busy. Doing what I love singing". She laughed. "Well oppa was t

hinking about dating and ladies". I laughed. "What?! I didn't say that I swear!!!". He clutched his chest,

 overacting all over again. 

 

 

"Jiyong calm your farm we just joking". I replied and Dara lost it. She laughed very hard.

 "Jiyong I think that was your pride gone. I taught you to be a man not a girl". Umma 

disappointingly scolded him. "Minahe umma". He 

cover his face. "I will get dessert then". He got up and prepare dessert. His face was all red by the looks of it.

 

 

 

I tag with Jiyong seeing how he deal with it. He was making pudding? That was Dara 

favorite dessert. Dara followed and saw what he was doing. She smiled. "I will let it be then". 

I whispered. Finally we all finished food and I done the washing with umma. I took a bag filled with gift for

 Dara, while Oppa walked her to the car. 

 

It was a splendid dinner and it gone well. Now it was up to oppa. 

 

Authors note 

 

How was it guys? Too silly? I'm not really good but hope you continue to support.

 Thank you very much for reading Mish <3