News to be shared and told

Lost in love

 

Hee-young POV: 

Yah that Jung Daehyun. Pabo. Rude. Annoying. 

I’m so going insane because of him. As I stomped out of the room my phone rang, 

“Yah who is it NOW?!”. I yelled without noticing eyes all looking at me. “Minahe”.

 I bowed to everyone. “who is it?”. I asked. “Hee-youngnieeee oppa so worried I nearly fainted!!!!

 Where are you? Why you not home yet? Huh?! Huh?”. He rambled on. 

I pulled my phone away from my ear. It would be great if he did. 

“Oppa!!! I just got out of work, stop being so childish”. I scolded at him. 

I hanged up and went to drive myself home. It’s already sickly I have to move tomorrow. 

“Umma, I’m home”. I sang happily. 

“Omo Gwenchana?”. My mother asked. “I got in umma”.I smiled happily. “My daughter daebak!!!!”.

 She clapped happily. I nodded and she hugged me. 

Then I saw my immature brother coming my way. “Group hug”. He cheekily smiled.

 I gave him a death. He did this on purpose. He squeezed me and umma so hard a couldn’t breathe.

 The butchers knife is going to be sharpened and it’s mine to cut.

“ka ja!!! Let’s eat”. Jiyong walk over to pull Umma chair and mines

. I sat there all quiet at dinner time which was not like me. “Hee-young have some soup you wae

you eat so less today”.

 Umma asked worriedly. “huh? Oh kasminda”. Accepting umma soup. 

“did you want us to know something?”. Jiyong asked. I facepalm myself. “Nothing just .....moving in with BAP”. 

I mumbled at the end. “Please say you joking me Hee-young I know you try to run away when you were little”. He laughed. 

“I’m serious”. I sternly spoke back to him. I got up leaving in my room to pack and take a shower

. When I got out to put my dirty clothes to wash the door was locked.

 “Yah!!! Jiyong oppa someone jammed my door”. I yelled. “KWON JIYONG MY DOOR IS JAMMED”. I yelled panicking.

 “I know I locked it”. He laughed. 

“Wae?!”. I yelled. “You are not moving out stay in there until you learn not to leave the house”. He sternly instructed. 

“Ahhhh JINJA?”. I angrily slide down my door. I need to work!!!??

Dead I’m telling you dead. 

 

Hello my subscriber!!!

I'm sorry for the late update *bowing repetively* 

I will soon so many assignments and test sorry!!!

Hope you like it and check my 

good fanfic friend oppafangirl8 on her story!!! 

kasminda