Cafe dilemma

Lost in love

 

Daehyun POV: 

I was mad in fact furious, what did they want from us? All of us was randomly sitting in the van.

 Chatting to each other. While I just put my headphone in and listen to music.

 "Can we get breakfast hyung". Zelo begged. "ALRIGHt?!". Yongguk chirpy replied deeply. 

We all stop to an open cafe with on a nearby street. "Now act in a good manner alright? 

BAP Let's go get breakfast then". Yonguk jumped out. While they everyone tumbled out of the van. 

I hop out and ran to catch up with them. 

Everyone enter to the coffee shop to buy a quick snack. 

 

Hee-young POV: 

I speed my car to check the time before heading to the meeting, seeing

 I was a few minutes early I decided to buy something to eat. Getting out I saw 6 people 

walking down all entering the coffee shop they left the door opened, so I just in before it closed. 

Waiting for the cue to hurry I kept track on time. Finally there it was my order and someone

 else's got confused by the cues.

 "Can I have the chocolate cheesecake?". We both asked. I look at him and he did the same. 

"Sorry there is only one. Did you two want to share or order something else?". 

The lady asked. "No, it's fine I will have a caramel latte thanks".

 I responded. I handed the cash and went to sit down. I looked at my phone 

thinking soon chocolate will call.

 I was pretty damn angry I couldn't get the sweet cheesecake I'm been craving for. 

Nothing was better than korean cheesecake.

Then he sat, "I hope you eat well". I spoke out. He kept quiet, I was cross a bit. 

He talked when he ordered.  

"Latte Misss". I heard the waitress call. I took the cup and went outside. 

 

Daehyun POV: 

That lady reminded me a lot of Hee-young. Loving the same things I did well cheesecake. 

"Let's get going BAP". Yonguk pulled on my shoulder. 

We enter in the van ready for the meeting. I still wonder why she left. 

I wish I didn't kept quiet but I was too tired to talk. 

Hee-young I wish you the best even without you it's not the same. 

 

Authors Notes:

Right, so Hee-young was in a bad mood; for many reason, running into doors,

Chocolate calling etc. As for Daehyun well he has difficult to understand since

he is more closer to guys than girls. 

I googled that fact by the way; lol. That's the fact of the day!!! 

Hope you excited for the next chapter than will be dramas!! 

 

Mish <3 Kat!!!

I would of put a cute gift picture for you readers and silent readers!!!!

but had some difficulty. 

Promise I will do it soon.

Hope you like the sweet cheesecake kekeke I'm craving for it.