Dead to me

Lost in love

Heeyoung rushed back to the dorm where BAP was.

 They were all tired out, so it was quiet when she got back.

 Everything to tip top shape and she examined the bedroom. 

They were clean but filled with people sleeping in bed. They must be really tired. 

 

Heading to all the main areas of the room she filled them with all the items she bought. 

 

Then begin labeling the baskets with name tags so they won’t be confused. 

 

 

 

Daehyun was sitting in the cafe without saying a word to Seoyoung. “Please, please Daehyun tell me”.

 She begged. “Not a word, I say not a word”. He replied rather cross. “arroso arroso but seems like we 

found a match for you Daehyun”. She cooed. 

 

“Yeah right with that big braniac she is annoying just like Youngjae, cheesecake theif ”. He scoffted. 

You better get going, you have got dinner to catch”. She teased Daehyun. Making him feel like a fool 

to agree to do what she says. 

 

Daehyun, Daehyun you need lessons from youngjae don’t you? 

 

He began walking rather slowly, heavily and annoyed. 

 

Stupid fate, he mumble. Out of all the girls you pick you pick the nerd. 

 

 

 

Sitting on the sofa 

Heeyoung began to break her phone and dispose it in the bin. Oppa you made it harder for me than I believe.

 She began to run to the rubbish room to dispose it in one of the bin nearby and tossing it where no 

one can find it. Dusting her hands she walked out of the room. She was slightly stumble when 

she saw Daehyun standing outside. “What? Did you see a ghost?”. He cockily spoke. She shook herself back to

 reality realising she was drifting in thoughts, “Oh, I’m..sorry”. She paced back in the apartment slamming the door closed. 

 

 

 

Daehyun scrunched his face up on the other side and began banging the door like crazy.

 “YAH LET ME IN I SAY- IN!!!”. He yell on top of his lungs. Hee-young heard and unlock the door to let Daehyun in. “WHAT’s WRONG WITH YOU?! HUH?!”.

 He began screaming making all the members what up. Heeyoung didn’t feel to well and sat emotionless.

 “I SAY ANSWER ME WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!?”. He yelled. 

 

 

 

“Hyung!!! Why are you yelling ?”. Zelo walked out yawning. “Yeah Where were you?’.

 Youngjae ask. “Out, and this idiot locked me out!!!”. He snapped. “Don’t call her that!!! 

She didn’t know any better”. Youngjae spoke, whacking his hands away from her. 

 

“She doesn’t look to well neither”. Himchan spoke concerning how she is. 

 

“Wait isn’t she ment to take care of us. Not us take care of her”. Daehyun reasoned. 

 

“Sorry, I will hold myself together now....”. She mumbled. Hee-young was too in caught thinking what happens when they find the phone. “It’s okay so

 whose cooking dinner tonight or should we go out?”. Yongguk asked. 

 

 

 

Suddenly a smirk on her lip, “Daehyun is. We made a hard deal, Right Daehyun?”.

She turned around rather happily. Turning his perky personality into a angry one. 

 

“Yeah, yeah yeah.......”. He slided off. “Oh dear, we are in hell”. Yongguk panicked

 rushing to found ramen. “Noona my tomatoes?”. Zelo pounted. “Yes, kiddo here they are. Let me get it for you”. Hee-young got up grabbing the container. While Zelo was eating away. Hee-young rush to get something out of her bag.

 Everyone sat down, except for Himchan and Yongguk was looking for

 ramen or something in case Daehyun cooking could fails. 

 

“Sun-hi what are you looking for?”. Jongup asked curiously. “you will see”. 

Getting out the room she tossed the pink material on Daehyun covering his eyes.

 “Here you go”. She smiled, sitting rather comfortable. “What is it?”. Daehyun asked playing with the straps. 

 

 

 

“Your apron, you don’t like it?”. She innocently asked. “Do I really need it?”.

 He made a disgusted face. “Well, if you are cooking in the kitchen”. She straightly made a point. “Hmmmm....”.

 He grunted rather irritated. 

 

Heeyoung got up and made Daehyun turned around to see if the apron fits

. “Awwww it looks so cute on you”. She giggled. Tightening the apron making him pull up more straight.

 “Ahhahhaha Daehyun  to be you!!!!”. Youngjae teased him, making Daehyun boil with anger. 

Everyone started to laugh, rolling on the floor all as they were crazy idiot. 

 

 

 

“Okay, settle down now”. Yongguk spoke. “Come on Daehyun it’s not that bad...”.

 Yongguk tried to keep a straight face but ended up laughing. “Daehyun go prepare dinner. 

I will be there soon to help you. BAP you sit here while I get something for you all”. Hee-young spoke, patting Daehyun to go to the kitchen. 

 

 

 

“I wonder why she getting so many things?”.Himchan questioned. 

“I don’t know maybe she thought it was necessarily?”. Jongup reasoned. 

“I know maybe she think we don’t go shopping enough”. Youngjae stated.Making everyone gawking. 

“What?! I just assumed...”.

 Youngjae backed down.

 

“I’m back!!! What have you been speaking about?”. Hee-young curiously asked. 

 

“N-Nothing”. Himchan spokek, covering his mouth and sunk in the seat. 

“Here are the baskets each are colour coded; 

 

Red;Yongguk

 

Green:Jongup

 

Himchan: white 

 

Youngjae: yellow 

 

Zelo:Blue

 

Daehyun: Pink 

 

 

 

“Why am I pink?!”. He shrieked. “Well...They ran out!!!”. She jumped up. 

While the others giggled. “Hmmmmm....”. He stomped away, to the kitchen

 with his apron wagging side to side. “Someones rather angry”. Yongguk laughed. “I guess so”. 

She sigh, while she sat down to massage her temple. “Noona are you okay?”. 

Baby Zelo worried. “I’m fine.....I will get change then”. She got up running into the bathroom to her casual outfit. 

 

 

 

While Hee-young was back she heard a loud crash in the kitchen. She quickly gave a peek seeing Daehyun struggling to cut the meat. 

 

He was hacking away nearly breaking the new chopping board to pieaces. 

 

“Arghh!!!! Daehyun STOP HACKING THE MEAT!!!”. She couldn’t help but shove him away from him. 

“Step away from the board or you will lose your little friends tonight”. She threated picking up the knife. 

 

Daehyun slowly backed away while BAP started to sniggerer behind the wall. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

Hey readers!!! 

Sorry for not updating sooooo long but I hope this is worth the wait....

If not I promise as always to try harder and do better!!!!

Fighting!!!

Have any of you heard all there comebacks?!  

Damn they rule!!!! kekeke Hopefully I will update soon!!!

Besides that check out my good author-friend oppagirls88 she's got a youngjae fanfic!!!

(No it's not Daejae or anything like that >~<) 

 

Until then miss you all!!!!