Tuesday

Strangers Talk

Another day had passed by, with the exeption of Chanyeol and Baekhyun's nagging since they are off for a date.

Yes. They are gays.

But they are decent and open, which makes them really awesome. Even if we are living in a country where society harshly judges them, they don't care. or rather they do? Since they keep their hands off from each other when in public just recently. something must've happened and i don't want to pry on to others business since I don't want them to pry mine too.

As for me, I have no ual desire or whatsoever. I seemed to be prude but really, I just can't find myself being attracted to anyone at the moment. Correction. Yesterday's boy with the goofy smile. I guess his smile is an exception.

As always, another 6th period was finished and I'm off again to the school's backyard. seated on the same tree. On the same spot. Still holding Sophie on my side as I lay a paper to which I would sit over so that at least I could save my mom a lot of work in removing dirt from my pants.

"Hey."

I looked up and say that heart-warming smile again.

"Hey," I answered back.

Soon as I acknowledge hin, he quickly seated beside me and again watches me and Sophie go to work. There was a thin air of silence but soon breaks off as he opens his mouth to realize that,

"Shoot. I forgot to leave my name yesterday."

Kim Jongin. He's in the same year but in a different class. He just recently moved from downtown. Well, that's what he said.

Our time ended with me, not finishing what I started, and hin, standing off and leaving me with that stupid smile and a small wave.

I don't know but... there's something about this Jongin kid to which I don't want myself to get into anymore deeper other than exchanging names.