Friday

Strangers Talk

I'm a normal student who just wants  class to end.

That was before.

Now, I'm this really excited student who can't wait for class to end.

Wait. No. Kyungsoo stop. This is so not you. You, getting excited over someone.

Someone at the back of my mind warned. And yet, I don't heed that warning.


 

6th period ended half an hour earlier than before. So I took my time walking all the way to the back of the school and thinking that I shouldn't be excited over seeing a boy.

A really attractive boy with a y skin color and innocent, goofy smile that I really like.

I reached the placed and seems like I was early because there is no sign yet of Jongin. I took some sheets from Sophie and spread them out before I sat down. I sigh and opens Sophie and did some sketches of the swings. I was making unruly lines when I heard Jongin's voice from a shack near where I am. I closed Sophie and left her over the grass before making my way to where I heard the noise.

"You've been avoiding me for a week now." A deep voice. Not Jongin's. So he's with someone?

"I told you. I don't want to do it anymore." That was Jongin's. Then I heard some slam inside.

"I know you want to." The deep voice said. "Plus, it's not free. Like always, I'm paying."

"No, Kris -!" with that, Jongin's sentence was cut off by a moan. His own moan.

I was too surprised that I didn't know how to move or how to speak at that time.

This Jongin... I don't know this Kim Jongin.

 


 

I quickly ran to the school gates and waited for my mom. As soon as a brown Sedan stopped in front, I told my feet to stand up and jog towards the car.

"Good Afternoon Kyunggie~ How's your day? Did you do more sketches?" My mom cooed and asked.

 

And that's where it hits me.

I forgot Sophie under the tree.

 


 

After dinner, I excuse myself and went to my room to which I am now pacing back and fort.

Thinking if Sophie would still be there tomorrow?

or did Jongin noticed me?

or did he still wait even after... Umm... that encounter?

or... Shouldn't I be mad? Shouldn't I feel betrayed?

But... why would I feel that way? Jongin had done nothing wrong to me.

I am confused as hell right now on how I'm gonna face Jongin and how I'm gonna get Sophie back.

 

And, Oh, It's Saturday tomorrow. So no school. I still have 2 days to plan on what face I'm going to make in front of Jongin.