Tuesday

Strangers Talk

I’ve decided not to ask Jongin about anything anymore, I’ll just let him share whatever he wants me to know. Even if he is still a stranger to me.

 

Should I find this mystery guy appealing to my taste? No?

 

“Hey.”

“Hey.”

 

The ground is still muddy, so Jongin and I decided to just lean on the tree while looking through the after-rain playground wherein no one is using at the moment. He was wearing jeans and a blue button down shirt that looks old but still he can make it look fashionable.

 

We are quiet at the moment.

I guess we don’t have anything to talk about–

 

“What do you think of memories Kyungsoo?” he randomly asks.

“I think it’s for people who are scared to be forgotten.”

“No.” He immediately answered back. “I think memories are like recorders.” He walks away from me and skips over a puddle.

“You only remember important memories.  Significant ones. That sometimes you can’t remember any ordinary day because it’s just plain ordinary and no one wants to remember ordinary.”

“No one wants to remember me then.” I let out a light laugh from my statement, still focused on drawing the puddles that was left yesterday under the monkey bars.

“No, Kyungsoo. You are extraordinary.”

I snort. “If I’m extraordinary then you must be god.”

“Well, if I am god,” he said as he swings himself on the bars.

“There’d be no starvation, no sadness and fear,” he jumps down and walks beside me. “No poverty.”

He took something out of his pocket. A silver metal in a form of a rectangle. He flipped it open. It was a lighter.

“But I’m not god. I’m only human.”

 

I find this Jongin, who has full of questions in his mind, appealing.

 I was, very much, drawn to him now compared to the first day I met him.

Smart- Jongin.

Making me place another word on the list of adjectives that I always place before his name.

 

 


 

A/N:

Salutations dear subbies and readers,

Sorry for the late updates and stuff due to the busy schedule and other family matters.

As we all know, or some few, I’m a slowpoke when it comes to updating and of an author that I am, I’m really sorry.

School is just around the corner (yeah right, like on Thursday) and I’m on my last year in the university and have several exam, like pre-boards and qualifying and s.

BUT. Okay there’s a BUT not Jongin or kyungsoo’s . (LOL) when I have a free time, (hopefully no writer’s block), I would update, will try to update as much as possible.

That’s all.

OH! And for those who gave me such nice feedbacks and lovely comments (oh gosh I love seeing comments! xD)

@Pandalocket: whew, that you for your love for tis fic :D i really appreciate your feels for that.lol i'me really happy to see your comment for every chapter.lol

@CLKevin:hohoho~ i've read fault in our stars and also David Levithan's Everyday. i wrote this after i read those two :3

@sueetful: that's the bomb! KaiRis yoh! hahahaha

 

@zeroreiling: sorry must've posted when internet was crashing.

@exoderpsuad: well something did happen. and more will happen~ wooooo~

 

@soraaki: the first comment~ wooh~ thank you! hahahaha please do still read :3

 

Sorry for the long speech and short filler chapter. =________________=

 

*author-nim dances to let out the beast* WOAH~~~