Monday

Strangers Talk

“Here, Jongin.”

“No, Kyungsoo. I just can’t.”

“No, I insist.”

“But… I don’t have anything to reapy you.”

“Okay, then… what about becoming my model?” Jongin became silent. “It’s not .” I said as I try to push the thought of him modeling in my head. Wait, Kyingsoo. You are not supposed to think that way. You are prude, remember.

“Actually, its okay even if I model for you. Its just that I don’t see the reason why you want me to be your model. I don’t have a tall nose, or a fair skin. I’m not even that attractive.” Jongin laughed off as he finished insulting himself.

I rolled my eyes over his last statement. Jongin? Not attractive? Then I scoffed off involuntarily. “Jongin, you just can’t see it. But you have pretty brown eyes, your nose is perfect and your tan is beautiful.”

“Wow Kyungsoo. I didn’t know you like me that much.”

I blushed and face my back on him. “Shut up.”

“I’m just kidding you know.” Then he laughed. “So, when do you want me to be your muse?”

“Well, we can start now/ but I can’t finish it today so it’ll probably take days.”

“It’s okay. We always hang around together after school.” He said as he crosses his arm. “Are you sure you don’t want me ?”

“Yes. 100%”

“Suit yourself. It’s a once in a lifetime chance.”

“I highly doubt it.”

“Ohhh… so you were thinking I’d offer it again?” Jongin saunters lazily towards me, who is picking up Sophie from my bag.

He was getting closer and closer, making me hit my back against the tree. My heart was beating fast and I could feel my hands sweating. He was towering me a bit and leans down. His hot breath brushes my ear and said,

“Just kidding.”

Then he laughed out loud as he hold on to his stomach. “You should’ve seen your face!” and he was still laughing.

At that moment, I can’t say anything. I can’t move. I was stunned. Too stunned.

This is not good, Kyungsoo. Not good at all.

I can feel the hot flush forming on my face and ear, so I used Sophie to cover up myself.

“Hey.” Jongin called as he pull Sophie down.

My eyes met his as so his whole face. His eyes was wide, mouth closed and there was silence. We could only hear the leaves moving along with the winds along with the movement of our hair. We were like a moving picture except our moving picture was stopped.

The Jongin at that moment was serious, while the me at that time… I… really don’t know.

 

“Hey, Kai.”

Kai?

A deep voice from somewhere called. And my peripheral vision caught the color of the boy’s hair, coming over us. He was tall, with lean body and a really handsome face that could pass as a model. He stopped a few feet away from us and I could just feel his eyes assessing me from head to toe.

“Who’s this? A customer?”

Customer?

“He’s Kyungsoo, and he’s my friend.”

A corner of his lips twitches up. “A friend, huh?” I just could feel his eyes bore inside me. And then he grabs Jongin’s arm and said, “Let’s go.”

“No.” Jongin replied. “I told you I won’t do it anymore.” Jongin pulled off from his grasp.

“What? Becoming clean now? Do you think it’ll change anything?” again, Kris grasps his arm and I could just feel Jongin doesn’t really want to go. So here it goes…

“P-Please. If Jongin doesn’t really want to go then don’t force him to.” Oh god. I trust you my face. I prayed as I prepare myself from some blow or something.

I heard Kris scoffed off and then leans down in the same level as my face, “So, this guy is your savior?”

“Stop it, Kris. Kyungsoo is different.”

“Oh, really?” he raises a brow before turning on his heels to leave. “Nice meeting you. Kyungsoo. I hope this won’t be the last.”

I think I forgt to breathe at that moment as Jongin shooks me hard.

“Kyungsoo, are you okay?”

“Uh, yeah.”

“Sorry. Kris is just really a big pain in the .”

“I would never thought I’d see his face that close.” And I was like . I think I’m gonna piss on my pass.

“Yeah. His face was intimidating,” Jongin said.

 

 


A/N:

As you've noticed I've been updating this fic recently since i've already graduated and passed my board exam.

YAHOO!!! 

I AM NOW A CERTIFIED LICENSED (though i haven't gotten my locense number yet) DENTAL PRACTITIONAIRE!

Dr. Jamie at your servies people! xD

Please anticipate more updates from now on!

Thank you for subscribing and reading! :D

-jamie