1 of 3

The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo takes a deep breath as Sunggyu takes a step back with one foot while raising his hands up into the air slowly. The ground rumbles harshly and huge rocks begin to float in the air. Dongwoo waves his hand in swift motions sending the rocks flying towards where Hoya, Sungjong, and Woohyun are standing.

The three dodge the rocks but Sunggyu and Dongwoo begin to move in sync almost like they’re dancing. Every time Sunggyu would raise his hands taking a step forward or backwards, Dongwoo would be right by his side stepping in motion to fill in where he was.

The rocks won’t stop coming at Woohyun, Hoya, and Sungjong. They bend, fall, jump, and roll trying to dodge the rocks but soon the rocks begin to come at them faster and the first one to get hit is Sungjong.

Sungjong gets slugged in the left cheek with a smaller rock and ungracefully falls over. It scrapes his pretty face and blood oozes out from the scratch. Sungjong huffs getting up to his feet quickly knowing that the faster he moves, the less likely he’ll get hit.

“We need to get closer to them!” Woohyun shouts,

“We have to stop them!”

Hoya and Sungjong nod at Woohyun who now runs at full speed toward the two while still trying to dodge the rocks.

The next to get hit is Hoya during all this. Even though the huge rock slams into his knees, he manages to still keep standing and glares at the two who are moving so in sync with each other.

Hoya then jumps over a rock that was flying at him and as he jumps into the air, he sends an electroshock wave towards Dongwoo who catches quickly what Hoya did and waves his hand swiftly blowing the shock wave away and Hoya at the same time.

Hoya flys backwards a bit staying in the air from Dongwoo’s wind and takes that moment to step onto a rock that was flying and uses it to jump off sending his body hurling at Dongwoo.

Dongwoo takes a step back as Hoya falls right in front of his feet. Hoya quickly gets up from where he is with a sweep and Dongwoo jumps avoiding his legs.

Sunggyu takes this chance to raise the ground underneath Hoya as he continues to send boulders of rocks out.

Hoya stumbles as he tries to hop onto his feet. He falls flat onto his stomach onto the ground that is rising quickly.

With a spin Dongwoo stretches out his leg and as the ground rises to half his height, Dongwoo kicks Hoya in the stomach making the other boy fall off.

Hoya lands on the ground with a grunt and Sungjong is by his side picking him up. Another rock hits Sungjong and Hoya at the same time in the stomach making them fall backwards creating more distance between them and Dongwoo and Sunggyu.

Woohyun grunts and he could feel himself slowing down because of the rocks. He eyes Sunggyu.

Sunggyu’s eyes are unwavering. Woohyun knows that he’s out to kill this time, Sunggyu has always had over-protective instincts that were killer.

Sunggyu nods at Dongwoo quickly before breaking away from the boy and they separate. Dongwoo takes on Hoya and Sungjong while Sunggyu takes on Woohyun.

Woohyun sees Sunggyu stopping his hand gestures and the rocks stop coming. He picks up his pace and when they meet, Sunggyu’s leg comes flying out in front of Woohyun and he slides backwards from the harsh kick on the stomach from Sunggyu.

Sunggyu then reaches out to grab onto the front of Woohyun’s robe to keep the boy from sliding too far and pulls him back. With his other fist, it comes flying quickly to slam into Woohyun’s cheek. Woohyun’s head snaps to the side and before he can react Sunggyu has grabbed onto his arm now and twisted it. Sunggyu then proceeds to flip Woohyun over slamming Woohyun’s whole body onto the ground before them face first.

Woohyun is battered and tired.

But determined Woohyun’s thoughts rush back into his mind and he quickly rolls away when Sunggyu slams his foot down missing Woohyun’s chest.

“I know you’re angry about Sungyeol,” Woohyun breaths out as he gets back onto his feet.

“Shut up,” Sunggyu grunts and he lunges himself towards Woohyun again taking out his frustrations on the other boy. At this rate, all Sunggyu wants is this fight to be over. He doesn’t care anymore.

“I’m worried too,” Woohyun says under his breath as he focuses on the attacks Sunggyu is sending his way. He sees Sunggyu glare at him and he leans back as Sunggyu reaches out to try to grab his robe.

“Shut up,” Sunggyu focuses on the fight and tries to slam his fist into Woohyun’s side.

“We’ll be okay right?” Woohyun asks looking for clarity in Sunggyu's angry eyes as he grabs Sunggyu’s fist with his palm and tugs on the boy’s arm harshly. He makes Sunggyu stumble forward as Woohyun steps away. Woohyun spins and as he turns around he kicks Sunggyu’s face.

Sunggyu staggers backwards spitting out blood but turns around quickly regaining his balance and tackles Woohyun onto the ground.

“We’ll see,” Sunggyu mutters and he could see Woohyun’s eyes flash something he can’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter