3 of 4

The Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Freshly proof read and updated as of 10:50PM. LOL. Sorry if there are still mistakes... it's been a long long looooooooooooooooooooooong year.... Thank you for sticking around and still reading. I hope you guys enjoy!!! 
And hello to my new readers! <3 

 

 

M

 

 

When Woohyun finally drags Zelo into the room after calling an emergency meeting, Sunggyu is the first to hit the boy square in the face.

 

Sunggyu hits Woohyun first and before Myungsoo could grab Zelo away, Sunggyu quickly then tackles Zelo to the ground.

 

They both hit the wooden floors and the ugly maroon carpet is now stained with blood. Sunggyu climbs on top of the boy and punches him fiercely in a rage. Something burning in his stomach urges him to continue but his mind shouts for him to stop. He feels the multiple hands grabbing at him yelling at him to stop.

 

 

But right now, the urge in his belly is stronger. All he can feel is this strong hatred for the boy below him and all he wants are answers.

 

Where have you been? What happened that night? Are you involved? What is going on? Who is involved? Why did they do this? Why Sungyeol?  What are the elders hiding?

 

Woohyun manages to pull Sunggyu off as he tries to land another punch but gets hit in the process. The other four people in the room pull Zelo off the ground and into the furthest corner away from Sunggyu. Woohyun stands in front of Sunggyu quickly blocking his way while Sunggyu lays on the wooden floor trying to catch his breath.

 

“What is wrong with you!?” Woohyun shouts, his voice cracking slightly from surprise. Woohyun can feel the stinging pain on his lips from that punch.

 

Sunggyu sits up from the ground slowly and takes a deep breath. He doesn’t look at Woohyun but at the messed up maroon carpet on the ground with blood drops on crevices of the wood panelling ground. He knows he has to calm down but he knows that the minute he gets up, he’s going to head straight to the shivering boy in the corner and he will go at it again. After so many weeks of not getting what he wanted, he finally has it in the palm of his hands.

 

Sunggyu closes his eyes for just a second calming his burning heart and when he looks up at Woohyun, it all disappears.

 

 

Something in the way Woohyun is staring at him waiting for him to answer him makes his heart settle slightly. It’s the first time that he’s actually seen Woohyun’s face and the boy in front of him looks so devastatingly tired.

 

Sunggyu looks away not bearing to look at him any longer because it suddenly hurts again.

 

“Look, we know you’re mad. We’re all angry. But we have him and now we just need him to give us answers,” Woohyun says trying to calm down.

 

After hearing that, Sunggyu stands up and dusts off his pants.

 

“I know,” he replies and walks towards the boy standing in the corner with the four surrounding him.

 

Woohyun is quicker than Sunggyu and stretches his arm out in front of Zelo.

 

“Sunggyu,” Woohyun’s voice is full of warning and Sunggyu takes a step back.

 

“I’m not going to do anything. I was just going to look at him,”

 

Woohyun stares back at Sunggyu who looks at him straight in the eyes. Woohyun doesn’t believe him but right now, Sunggyu’s intuition and his intimidation might work on Zelo.

 

 

On the way to the meeting, Woohyun tried so many times to ask Zelo what's going on and where he had been but the boy stayed mute throughout. For some reason, Zelo let him take him and didn’t even put up a fight. It’s all suspicious, Woohyun thought.

 

Woohyun takes a step aside. As Sunggyu approaches the boy being held tightly by Myungsoo, he hears a faint whimper,

 

“I’m sorry,”

 

Sunggyu takes another step beginning to feel confused when Zelo suddenly holds out his palms and a bright light shines blinding everyone in the room and a loud shattering high pitch noise rings sharply in their ears unstopping.

 

Myungsoo is the first one to hit the ground as he tries to cover his ears.  His screams unheard through all the noise. When he opens his eyes after closing them from the pain, he sees everyone kneeled on the ground covering their ears and their eyes as they scream from the pain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter