Damn. Almonds. What.

Please Let It Be With Me

 

While Minho and Onew were out eating, the other SHINee members were at home, extremely bored. Jonghyun and Key had already finished their radio show appearance and Taemin was home as well. They all sat on the living room couch in silence. 

 

“What the hell guys! We are without the two most boring members by far and yet they are the ones having all the fun!” Jonghyun complained, not really meaning the boring part, but in reality, Minho and Onew slept a lot and often did not want to do things with the other three. 

 

“Their conversation is probably super awkward.” commented Taemin snickering at Jonghyun’s comment. 

 

“Shut it, you two. They’re having fun. They put a lot of pressure on themselves, and besides, Onew hyung doesn’t get to bond with Minho that much so let them be. I think it’s cute that they are out together.” Key said, his stern tone fading away at the thought of Onho fluffiness. 

 

Jonghyun and Taemin rolled their eyes at Key’s mothering antics. 

 

Key looked at the two and huffed, “I’m going to shop. I bet you two won’t want to come so I’m just gonna call up Nicole or Hanbyul. Hope you find something to do.” Key got up and went to his room that he shared with Minho and got his stuff. As soon as Key left the dorm, Jonghyun sighed heavily. 

 

“Well damn. The idea guy just walked out and now we have absolutely nothing to do.” Jonghyun grumbled. 

 

“Wanna bake cookies?” Taemin asked sort of embarrassed at his own idea. 

 

Jonghyun smiled and laughed. “I know you want to be seen as manly but the pout and the cookie baking won’t help, you know.” 

 

Taemin, sort of offended, sort of laughing stood up and went to his laptop to find a good cookie recipe. “Ah! Found one! How about almond cookies hyung?” Taemin called from the kitchen. 

 

“Sounds fine. Do we have all the ingredients?” Jonghyun asked. 

“Hm...we have honey and flour, but no almonds...or anything else.” Taemin sighed. 

“We can go get the stuff. You up for it?” Jonghyun asked. 

“Yup! Let’s do it!” Taemin said sort of excited to be going around with Jonghyun even though he didn’t know why. 

 

Taemin ran the closet and got out his winter jacket. Jonghyun was waiting for him at the door, with no coat on.

 

“Yah! Hyung! You have to wear a jacket! You’ll be really cold!” Taemin reprimanded. 

Jonghyun rolled his eyes and grabbed his coat off the back of the couch and put it on, struggling with the zipper. Impatient Jjong is impatient so he immediately got the coat zipper caught on the fabric. He angrily tried to fix it but couldn’t. 

“Hyung lemme help you or were never gonna get the cookie stuff.” Taemin said, annoyed. 

“You’re turning into Key, you know that?” Jonghyun said between chuckles. 

Taemin smirked as he tried to get the coat zipper un-caught. Taemin was really close to Jonghyun. 

 

Jonghyun looked up slightly and he thought his heart was going to stop. The auburn soft, amazing-smelling hair. The long eyelashes, perfect skin, beautiful eyes. 

 

When did Taemin get so tall? Jonghyun thought to himself, beginning to feel flustered. And where did those arm muscles come from? And his voice...

 

Jonghyun snapped out of it and looked at Taemin who had long-since finished fixing his zipper. Taemin smiled at Jonghyun to try to diffuse the awkwardness of the moment of silence. 

 

“Thanks Tae.” Jonghyun whispered, his voice being caught in his throat. 

Taemin blushed at the sound of his whisper. 

 

There was another long moment of thick silence, one blushing face staring at the other. 

 

Since when did Jonghyun hyung get so...I don’t know...cute? Handsome? What’s the word for him. SHUT UP HEART GOD DAMNIT! Taemin mentally yelled at himself as his heart betrayed him and continued to beat faster and faster while looking [down] at his hyung’s face. 

 

Just then, Jonghyun felt a strong urge, and leaned in and kissed Taemin’s cheek. Taemin was surprised, even though Jonghyun was the skinship king. “H...hyung...” Taemin stuttered. 

 

Jonghyun smiled. “Sorry Tae you looked so cute like that, I could just eat you up.” Jonghyun replied. 

 

“I’m gonna....gotothegrocerybymyself okok ok bye bye hyung kekeke!” Taemin word vomited as he frantically ran out the door of the dorm, slamming it behind him. Jonghyun heard sprinting footsteps. 

 

Jonghyun didn’t really know what to make of the situation or why Taemin ran out. He had probably kissed Taemin’s face a bunch of times, but why did that feel different? 

 

Outside in the cold, Taemin was walking angrily towards the grocery store, the ingredients he needed for cookies written on his hand. 

 

Damn Jonghyun. How can he be so casual with kisses? How can he not feel anything when he uses skinship? That stupid dinosaur shows affection with everyone. He probably doesn’t even care. Taemin thought. 

 

Heading to the grocery store, Taemin passed a music shop that had posters in the window. Of course the store owner put Jonghyun’s shirtless Sherlock teaser photo up where the whole world could see it. Taemin blushed furiously, slapped himself for it, and went into the grocery store to buy his almonds. 

 

A/N: OMO! If any of you have read my other stories, there is always more than one couple (except in ballad of minho and key). I know this was not an onho chapter, but you know, what the heck, another shinee couple wont hurt anyone. Thanks for reading! :D:D sorry ive been so damn busy.^^