Bond

The Beast and the Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n So I attempted at some fluff, but I don't think it worked...lol I at fluff, angst, and literally everything. Gahhh why is writing so hard? Also "Gerda" I just find that to be such an unappealing name. (no offense to any Gerda's out there. I bet you're beautiful) it's just that gahhh....i feel like it doesn't match my story, so when I write "Gerda" it feels reallly REALLY weird. Oh well Ill get over it eventually. Anywho~ Guys sorry for the short chapter and don't expect too much...honestly don't...

Chapter 7: Bond

Author's POV:

 

Sun smiles up at Jinyoung. This was it. I was going on my first date, well maybe not a date exactly. But the fact was I was going out, outside, and with someone too. Nothing could ruin this, absolutely nothing... "Wait," Jinyoung says, dropping my hand. "W-what do you mean 'wait?' " Sun asks, her smile faltering. I knew it was too good to be true. Of course he doesn't want to go out with me. "We can't have you going outside looking like that! Why don't you go and get a pretty dress to match your pretty face." Jinyoung says, giving Sun a light tap on the nose. Sun exhales, "Oh, right. Of course." And here I was thinking he changed his mind.

"You want me to help you pick something out?" Jinyoung asks, smiling. "I know what a guy wants." Sun looked at him uneasily, she hated when people watched her pick clothing. Even though that sounds silly, she felt like when people watch her pick clothes, it's like they're judging her. It makes her extremely uncomfortable. The only person she ever let pick our her clothes was Chanyeol, because he was like a older brother to her. As if Jinyoung could sense the uncertainty in her eyes, he gives her a warm smile and says, "Trust me." And that's all it takes to make Sun's cold heart melt. "Okay..." she says timidly, letting Jinyoung lead her to her gigantic walk in closet.

"You certainly have a lot of clothes here." Jinyoung says flipping through the racks of apparel. "Like this is a shopping mall inside your closet." Sun blushes in embarrassment. "It's not much..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter