Welcome Home

The Beast and the Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I apologize for not updating;; I also apologize for this crap, I'll fix it later when I get to my computer. Written all on my iPad in my defense.

 

Welcome Home

Author's POV: 

 

Sun had paled remarkably, her cheeks changing from the usual rosy red, to a sickly white. Sun suddenly felt nauseous, her head hurt, she could already feel the gears in her mind spinning crazily,thinking of what to do next.

"How could you?" Sun said turning towards Chanyeol, a look of utter betrayal on her face. "You know how I feel about them! You know how they treated me. W-why would you bring them?"

Chanyeol glances at the ground, and then back at Sun. "Sun...I-I...They told me not to tell, they said they'd relocate you again...a-and I know you like it here so....I-I'm sorry Sun..."

Sun just looks at Chanyeol not knowing what to say. She wants to be mad, but honestly she just can't find herself to stay mad at him. Plus he was right she didn't want to relocate, she was just starting to make friends, or well a friend. She had no doubt her mother and father would relocate her without a second thought about her feelings. "It's okay Chanyeol...I understand, I just wish you'd warn me next time, which hopefully won't be happening."

Jinyoung who had been standing next to Sun, his hand entwined with hers. Which surprisingly hadn't been noticed by the nosy butler, who seemed to be a little preoccupied at the time along with Sun. Jinyoung, who was apparently seemingly forgotten was a little, okay maybe a lot confused. He had no idea what was happening, who was this "Sun?", he slightly remembers the name. Where have I heard that name before? I think it was when I first arrived here..."Sun" I swear that was the name of the mistress of the house...But this is Gerda, and the monster is supposed to be Sun...and Gerda....no she couldn't be, she can't be... 

"W-who are you?" Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter