The Beast

The Beast and the Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
a/n hey guys...I just realized that I made it sound like Jinyoung knew who she was in chapter 2 but then in chapter 3 he didn't...whoops...so I'm making a couple changes. So I edited the 2nd chapter. I changed the title from "beast" to "beauty" and the last sentence is the only thing I changed. Okay? Thanks everyone^^ ALSO I said in the beginning that Sun wasn't very pretty and well...she is, just to Jinyoung though. I guess. fghjkl idk. I'll figure it out later.

also IDK what's wrong with my format it double spaces certain parts of this and it freaking annoys me and idk how to get rid//stop it. So sorry about that.

also take note: Jinyoung kind of has a thing for Sun, because he's a flirt and hasn't been around semi-attractive femaleness for like at least a couple of months (which is a lot for him), and Sun is just kinda shy towards his advances (that she doesn't know he's making) but she wants to makes friends so she's trying to warm up to him.

Chapter 4: The Beast Jinyoung's POV: Jinyoung woke to the sound of loud screaming. He slumped over in bed and peeked his one eye at his clock. 3:39. Who the hell is making all that racket? Jinyoung tries his best to ignore the screaming as he covers his ears with his pillow. But to no avail it does not work. Tiredly Jinyoung slides out of bed and slips into his shoes. He opens his door and starts walking towards the screaming. Jinyoung stops when he sees the butler leaning against some big brass doors. "Sun you okay?" the butler asks softly against the door. Sun? Who's that? This mistress of the house maybe...? Jinyoung watches as the butler continues to try and calm Sun down as she hurdles things at the door. Well this butler is quite persistent, got to give him points for that. Finally after what seemed like forever, four doctors arrive at the scene prying open her doors with a crowbar. That's a little extreme...don't you think? About an hour later the screaming started to die down, and then half an hour later it stopped. Jinyoung sighed as he trudged back to his room to sleep. Guess there's no more point in me staying here. But I am quite curious...who was that? The beast? Maybe I should have stolen a glance at her...Jinyoung shook his head. Nahhh, she's probably pretty hideous anyway. An loud knock on the door told Jinyoung that it was time to wake up. "Master Jung, breakfast is being served." The butler announced knocking on his door. Master eh? I like the sound of that. Jinyoung tiredly rubbed his eyes, and slipped out of bed. Throwing a tank top and some shorts on. First day on the job don't want to be late.

Author's POV:

"Sun, breakfast is being served." Chanyeol said knocking on her door. "Should I have the maids bring it to you? Or do you feel fit to have it at the dining table?" Sun thought about it for a second. The gardener might be there... "I'll have it at the table today Chanyeol-Ssi." Sun replied, slipping out of bed and grabbing a silk robe to cover herself. "You sure?" Chanyeol asks surprised. "I'm sure. That'll be all for now." Sun says, slipping on some slippers.

"Morning miss." the maids said bowing as Sun entered the room. "Hope you had a good nights sleep." Sun grimaced at the mention of a sleep. I can't even remember the last time I had a good night's sleep... So instead Sun just nodded and sat down. Sun looked around the long narrow table for the new member of the house, the gardner. "Is the gardner not awake yet?" Sun asked the maid closest to her. The maid shook her head, "Butler Chanyeol-haminda called him down earlier, he should be down in a co--" "AYYOOO! Wassup everyone!" a boy of 18 shouted as he came thundering down the steps. "How's everyone this morning?" he asked, but no one answered. The maids evaded his eyes as he sat down, pouring him some porridge. "Well for me it was horrible!" Jinyoung said, answering his own question since no one else did. "There was some terrible screaming last night by the..." Jinyoung cupped his hand around his mouth, "the beast." he whispered. Sun's palms tightened around her porridge spoon, her knuckles whitening. He thinks the same as everyone else...they all hate me. "So how were you last night babydoll?" Jinyoung asks, stuffing some porridge in his mouth. "Hope the beast wasn't waking you u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter