Glad I Met You

The Beast and the Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

oh crap.I just realized about a paragraph in that I meant for Bo-ra to have died! UGH but no know she's just a cheating woman! So now this star thing doesn't make sense! Oh well, I am wayyyy too lazy to change that, sorry guys. Let's just pretend that Bo-ra is dead. 

Nevermind I'm changing it. It's annoying me. SOOOO go reread the chapter 12: stargazers even if you already did.

If you didn't reread the chapter this is basically it:

Jinyoung had girlfriend-->loved each other-->Girlfriend got tired-->Girlfriend cheated on Jinyoung for a more adventurous and daring man-->Jinyoung doesn't know-->Jinyoung finds out-->Jinyoung and girlfriend break up-->Girlfriend dies because of her boyfriend being so "adventurous and daring"-->Jinyoung still feels bad and loves girlfriend-->Jinyoung thinks he's finally over dead girlfriend because of Sun (aka Gerda)
 

*WARNING SUPER CHEESINESS AND CLICHENESS IS GOING DOWN IN THIS CHAPTER!!! Someone take the computer away! I don't understand how it go this cheesy!

Chapter 13: Glad I Met You

Author's POV:

 

It was around eleven am when they finally woke up. Both had fallen asleep late last night while staring at the stars and sharing secrets, and worries that they would never tell any one else. It was peaceful just laying there on their backs, no worries in the world, no people around to judge them, it was nice. And that's how they had fallen asleep, first Sun and then Jinyoung slowly followed, but not before muttering a soft, "I'm glad I met you." before his head hit a soft patch of grass.

"Hey Jinyoung," Sun had asked quietly last night, after they had been staring at the stars for hours. "Is there someone you miss? Someone in particular? Maybe a family member? A girlfriend even?" Jinyoung had almost not heard that last part about the "girlfriend", because Sun had whispered it so quietly. If it weren't for the fact that the two were laying so close together Jinyoung may have never heard it. 

"I wouldn't call her a girlfriend exactly..." Jinyoung replied quietly after the long awkward silence that had followed Sun's question. Jinyoung glanced over at Sun to see her reaction, her eyebrows furrowed. "Well what would you call her then?" Sun asked, staring at the many stars that were scattered across the sky.

"I'd call her more of a..." Jinyoung paused trying to find the right words. "I don't know a mistake maybe? Someone I wish I hadn't dated." All of a sudden Sun flipped over on her side, her eyes boring into Jinyoung's. "No one's a mistake." Jinyoung was taken aback by Sun's sudden seriousness. "No, that's not what I meant. I mean...well I...I just really wished we'd just stayed friends." Jinyoung said stumbling over his words. "She changed me."

"Don't you like who you are now?" Sun asked still staring intently at Jinyoung. Her eyes so wide with innocence, her forehead in creases of both confusion and worry. Jinyoung sighed and flipped onto his back so he wouldn't have to stare directly at Sun. "No." He spoke softly, "I don't."

And what happened next surprised both Jinyoung and Sun. "Well I do." Sun had said leaning over Jinyoung's face and blocking the stars. "I like who you are a lot. You are a very special person Jinyoung." Jinyoung smiled up at Sun, "Thanks, you're not too bad yourself." He had said as Sun slumped back down on the ground to look up at the stars.

And they had laid there for what seemed like hours, not speaking, only stealing glances at one another every now and then and smiling. The sky was dark, except for the stars and the moon. You could barely make out the outline of one another's face, yet both of them knew exactly where the other was. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter