The Beast and the Beauty

The Beast and the Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n let it be known that I am NOT Korean, nor have I ever been to Chungju so some things may not exactly be accurate.

Chapter 1: The Beast and the Beauty

Author's POV:

 

Chungju was not exactly the most exciting place to live. In fact it was a very bland and mountainous area. Sure there is a part of Chungju that is beautiful, flowing with tourists that come every year. But our heroine, Kim Sun does not live in that part of Chungju. There is a dark side to everything, and Sun just happens to live in the bad part. Which is not necessarily a bad thing. Less nosy tourists means there's a smaller chance of being seen. And why exactly would Sun be afraid of being seen? She's not, she's not afraid of being seen, more of being misunderstood. Kim Sun was not exactly the most beautiful thing you'd ever seen. With wild and unruly black hair, and a sense of fashion as good as a toddler's she wasn't exactly the apple of everyone's eye. That tied with her frequent panic attacts. Didn't exactly make her known as a friendly person. Quite the oppisite in fact. She repelled people. Women, children, men, just people in general. But it wasn't like Sun cared. In fact she preferred it this way. "Less drama." she'd say, but she wouldn't believe it. She was undeniably lonely. So very lonely, with no one but a butler to fill the hole. But even the overly cheery Chanyeol couldn't do the impossible.

 

Jinyoung was new in town. He missed his four friends, CNU, Sandeul, Baro, and Gongchan, who were all back home in Seoul. He didn't want to be here, in Chungju. He wanted to be back home in Seoul. But he didn't have a choice. His parents had lost all their money to a loan shark and were currently on the run. And this was the first place Jinyoung thought of to hide. But now that he was here, he was having a hard time choosing which was worse. Getting beat up by a loan shark, or staying here in this boring, and dank town.

Jinyoung trudged tiredly to his house, if you could even call it that. It was more like an old run-down shack. It only had 2 rooms, 3 if you count the bathroom. A kitchen, and a bedroom. The paint was peeling, and the floorboards were breaking. Whenever you stepped on the floor it creaked, the doors fell off its hinges when you opened it, and the lights flickered on and off whenever you turned them on. To say in the least he hated it there. A lot. He was mad at his parents for abandoning him to deal with the loan sharks debts, but for now he'd have to put away his anger and find a job.

A job was impossibly hard to find in such a small town. Being a small town with only 218,000 people, and only 59 square meters area, most jobs were taken. Either that or he just wasn't qualified. But Jinyoung needed to find one now, and fast. His rent pay of 50 dollars a month was up, and he had no way of paying it. He had even lowered his food intake, not eating any kind of meat. But it still didn't work. He was dirt poor, living in a a shack. And soon he'd be a dirt poor boy living on the streets.

"Jinyoung!" the land lady hollered, as she banged on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter