A Date?

The Beast and the Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE GO TO CHAPTER 4! I changed some things. I realized I never showed when Jinyoung found out Sun's name. So I highlighted the stuff I changed. Just a couple things here and there. Anyway lovelies!~ If any of you don't feel like going back, Jinyoung thinks Sun's name is "Gerda", like in the story he was reading. The one called "Snow Queen" by Hans Christian. Anyway thanks for reading. Love you all!~

Oh and I found my stories theme song! It's an English one, and it's good. I mean it kinda matches, kinda doesn't...

YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL-LANA DEL REY (was also in the Great Gatsby if any of you saw that^^)

Oh and if any of you see me using Sun when Jinyoung's talking please tell me! Although I won't change it when it's like "Jinyoung saw Sun." that's okay but "Hi Sun.-Jinyoung" is not okay? Does that make sense?" No...? Okay...well...

Chapter 6: A Date?

Jinyoung's POV:

 

Jinyoung stands there awkwardly in the garden, watching Sun's retreating figure. Well that was weird...Jinyoung picks up a glass of lemonade off the tray, downing it quickly. I wonder why she was acting so awkward...Well I guess I better finish the rest of it now while the sun is still out. Jinyoung thinks as he glances at the messy yard. "Okay, well let's get to it then." he says clapping his hands together.

Jinyoung sighed in satisfaction as he pulled the last weed out of the ground. "Finally! I'm done!" No sooner then the words left his mouth, he heard a small squeak from behind him. Jinyoung quickly turned to look behind him to see Sun, timidly looking at the ground. "Oh, hey there babydoll. I just finished, wanna go and grab a bite maybe?" Jinyoung asks, smiling fondly at her. Jinyoung sees Sun's eyes widen in surprise. "I-I...um...the staff has already prepared a meal..." Sun stutters, her face a deep shade of red. Jinyoung smiles, knowing that he's got her hooked. "Well, we could I don't know...sneak out?" he suggests, a stepping closer towards Sun. "Did you know that when you look into another's eyes and their pupils dilate, it means they like you?" Jinyoung says, staring intently at the trembling Sun. "W-what?" she asks, praying that her eyes are not dilating. "I-I don't know what you mean." she adds, quickly looking at the ground. "That's nonsense. Let's go in for dinner. It's already 7 o'clock, you must be famished. I'll go and quickly call the maids to get you a clean set of clothes." Sun says quickly, hurrying off in the direction of the house.

 

Sun's POV:

Sun panted heavily once she reached the secruity of her own room. I cannot believe it! He asked me out! Well at least I think he did...But I can't go outside, well outside-outside! What if someone recognized me? I mean I haven't gone outside in awhile, but what if? What if someone by chance recongnized me? It'd be the end. Jinyoung would hate me for lying and I'd be back to square one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter