Love Match & New Guy

Lemons Grow In Mars

Love Match�- Seungri vs. So Hee

Love Match - Seungri vs. So Hee

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It is 10 am, Monday. The class had just finished taking the TriGo test and it is now recess. I look around and see Seungri two rows from me massaging his head. Heh. You should’ve studied, fool!

“So I heard you broke up with Yuri,” I heard Young Bae say to SeungHyun. I turn around and look at them. I see SeungHyun give Young Bae a smile.

“I didn’t have all the time for her and she didn’t like that. I just wish she understood me…” SeungHyun told Young Bae.

“You still like her?” Kwon Jiyong teases SeungHyun.

“Of course I still like her. But judging from how things were going, I don’t think we would have worked out,” answered Seung Hyun.

After that they talked about a basketball game they saw on TV last night.

Wow. It must be awesome to be a guy. You get over breakups quickly. When I first heard about how SeungHyun uses yellow roses to break up with girls, I was a bit mad at him. How dare he use my favorite flower to shatter hearts? But hearing from how he really felt about the girl, I’m starting to like him again now.
Omo. Did I just think that? I mean…um…I’m starting to like his persona. I like how he is honest with his feelings. Yep.

I face my front desk again and found out that I wasn’t the only one listening in on the boys’ conversation. About five girls had their ears on full radar. No surprise really. Choi SeungHyun (talented sketch artist, rapper, famous heartbreaker), Kwon Jiyong (rich, part-time DJ, class clown), and Dong Tae Yang (Tae Kwon Do champion, talented singer, Mr. Nice Guy) are the hottest guys in school. Of course it would seem like the 10 o’clock news when one of them is single again. Jiyong has a girlfriend from another school, Young Bae broke up with Sun Ah (a girl from different class) about a month ago, and now SeungHyun is single. That makes two very deliciously available guys. Another weird thing is that they are never dumped, they dump the girls themselves. 100% rep-seeking jerks if you tell me. But somehow, through all that bad boy behavior, those three guys still carry each of their own glowing torches of irresistible aphrodisiac. I won’t be surprised if I see them one day in KBS Entertainment Weekly, getting interviewed in an open street with a horde of screaming fans. It must be nice to be attractive.

“I can’t believe they didn’t hire me…” Seungri wails as he walks to my seat. He slumps down on the vacant seat in front of me. “It’s because of that witch So Hee…”

Seungri gives a nasty look to So Hee who is standing at the back of the room near the lockers. So Hee returns the favor with a finger.

“So Hee?” I ask.

“Nickhun’s parents gave her the job before I made it to the shop. She’s crazily obsessed with Nickhun, that girl,” Seungri stuck out his tongue to So Hee. So Hee does the same.

“And how is that different from you?” I ask again.

“Hello? My love for Nickchun is real and it’s not only because of his looks. Unlike that who just wants Nickhun to get inside her pants.”

Seriously, I have this guy as my best friend for seven years now and I still can’t figure him out.

“Ehem. For your information, I plan to be a until I get married. Even if I do go out with Nickchun in the future, I’m going to stay the same,” So Hee says as she walks towards us. Seungri squints his eyes as he stands face to face with So Hee. Both of them have their arms crossed. Oh boy.

“If you think I’m giving up, think again little girl. I declare war!” says Seungri.

“I love challenge. But judging from my opponent, I don’t even feel threatened. Game ON,” says So Hee.

Wow, that girl got guts. It’s not easy picking a fight with a gay guy, you know. I’m actually interested on what the outcome would be.

No offense to Seungri but I’m taking So Hee’s side all the way.

“Hyun Ok!” Seungri shouted at me.

Oh. Did I just say that out loud?

So Hee laughs as she walks away.

I spot Young Bae looking at me from the corner of my eye. I turn to where he was sitting, but he already looked away.

Really…why does he have to act like we don’t know each other?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The New Guy's Crush

The New Guy's Crush

It’s 12:11 pm (lunchtime) and I’m in the cafeteria with Seungri. He’s been coming up with all these crazy schemes to win Nickhun’s heart. The most sane (and possible) one so far is to switch schools and go to Young-dong High, but then his uncle who is the vice principal of our school will find out and going to the same school as Nickhun still don’t guarantee anything. I say he should just give it up, as I have a million times.

“It’s not that easy, silly girl. When you’re in love, the complexity of the world just seems so basic and the easy turns to difficult. It’s sad actually, you will never know what love really is,” says Seungri. I poke his forehead with the back of my chopstick.

“Me? Not experience real love? Do you know what you’re saying? I have s,” I point at my C cups.

“And a large nose,” Seungri fires back.

“Panda eyes.”

“You did not just go there,” Seungri rolls his neck and snaps his fingers in the air.

“Don’t we have a contract saying that you can never ever make fun of my nose EVER?”

Suddenly the Populars Only Table erupted with laughter (more like shouting and whistling). Someone probably slept with someone he/she shouldn’t have slept with. I don’t know what popular people talk about but that’s what I see in the movies. I see Young Bae pulling out a chair for Chae Bom (one of the pretty girls). Today the POT was in full attendance.

Must be nice to be her...

Oh? Who is this lonely boy I see?

“Look, isn’t that Kang Dae Sung, the new guy in our class?” I ask Seungri. He shrugs.

Dae Sung was sitting by himself two tables in front of the POT eating his lunch. Oh god, he looks so lonely.

As if Seungri could read my mind, both of us stood from our table at the same time carrying our lunches and approached Kang Dae Sung.

“Hi. Do you mind if we join you?” I ask Dae Sung. He lifted his head and I saw that he had some rice stuck on his chin. He blinks at me and Seungri fro a short while then gives me a big smile.

“Of course, sit down,” says Kang Dae Sung. We introduced ourselves to each other. I commented on his smile and he chuckled. Today was his first day here and I just don’t like seeing him eat by himself. From now on, he’s one of us. Yay! We’re three!

“First, I have to ask you a question. Are you gay?” Seungri asks Dae Sung. Dae Sung shook his head. “Good. I don’t want another competition for Nickhun.”

Dae Sung asked who Nickhun was and we told him the whole story. He was taken aback by Seungri because he never really had gay friend before. Nevertheless, he looks happy that we are keeping him company. My phone beeps. I got a text from Seungri. I look at him as I open the message.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Gay Panda
Gurl u r blind. He cant take his eyes off of u. No…HE must be blind. Who wud want 2 luk at u? Anyway,

I think he lyks u. Ooohh...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What? I have an admirer? Omo…

I look at Dae Sung. Seungri’s right. He has been looking at me a lot. He noticed me looking at him and he stopped looking at me and continued eating his food. I chuckle. Shy boys really are cute.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[POSTED: 18 Dec 2009]