The end?

Love hurts

 

Hyunah have been missing the way Yunho have been chasing her, and the news of him having a girlfriend had made her sad. One day she saw Yunho heading to his father's hospital, so she decided to follow him.
 
"Yunho oppa!" she screamed,
 
Yunho turn around, and she ran towards him and ask if they could have a little chat.
 
Hyunah told him that she was sorry for not returning his feeling, and that she should've realize who her true love was. She hug him tighly and Yunho try to break away from her but she pull in closer and kiss him.
 
Yunho didn't know that Tiffany was looking at them, until he saw her standing there with a teary eyes, he pushed Hyunah away.
 
"Tiffany.." He said, feeling bad.
 
Tiffany walk pass him and Hyunah, and Yunho ran to chase after.
 
Hyunah look at Hyunjoong innocently, but Hyunjoong just give her a dissapointed look and also walk away from her.
 
--
 
Yunho finally caught up with Tiffany, as he try to grab her arm, she shook it off and Yunho try again and pull her close.
 
"It's not what you think it is," He began, "Let me explain.. please.."
 
Tiffany swallow to stop tears from coming out, " I think that explain explains everything,. Please don't look for me anymore" she said as she walk away.
 
Tiffany ran home and close the door, she began crying and holding her hands close to her chest.
 
---
 
Tiffany ignored Yunho's phone calls and sat on the pation and stares at the sky.
 
She stood up and begin walking towards the living, but her body was to weak to support her and she fell onto the ground and layed there unconciously.
---
Since Tiffany wasn't answering his calls, he decided to go to her house. He bump into Taemin.
"You must be Taemin" Yunho smile,
"Yes I am, do I know you?"  Taemin ask confused.
"I'm her friend, do you know where she's at right now?" he ask.
"I think she upstairs, the door to the patio is open," Taemin reply.
They started to walk upstairs. Taemin unlock the door and there he saw his sister on the ground,
"Noona!" he cried as he ran towards her. He shook her to wake her up and she didn't move an inch.
Yunho drop to the floor and feel her pulse, "She's alive" He inform Taemin,
Yunho scoop Tiffany up in his arm and ran out the door and towards his car. Taemin ran behind him and coudln't stop crying. Yunho speed over the limits so they reach the hospital in no time.
Yunho enter the hospital with Tiffany in his arm and Taemin behind him, he scream for a doctor and beg a nurse to help him. She told him to put her the cart, and immediatly they start checking her pulse and wheel her away from Yunho and Taemin. 
Yunho and Taemin wasn't allow to go in while they check Tiffany out, he saw his father go in the room that Tiffany was in. Yunho was confuse.
-------------
After an hour, they told Taemin and Yunho could go in and saw Tiffany laying on the bed with the breathing mask on her. Taemin ran towards her and couldn't stop crying.
"Noona, Noona, please wake up..." He beg "Please.."
Yunho look away and saw his father and Hyunjoong came in. He bow and the dad glance at him.
"Taemin-ah," Dr. Han call Taemin,
Taemin lift his head up and saw beg Dr. Han to help her.
Dr. Han told him if he could go outside for a few second, but he refuse. 
"Please Taemin," Dr. Han ask
Taemin walk out of the room and Yunho looked at Hyunjoong
"Let's talk" Hyunjoong said to Yunho
----
They went to the end of the hallway.
"What's going on? Is there something you're not telling me?" Yunho ask.
"Yunho..." Hyunjoong hesistated.. "She's been coming to the hospital to see Appa,"
Yunho had a confuse look on his face,
"She's sick, Yunho" He reveal
"what?... How sick?" He said with a worry face
" She..she have.." Hyunjoong try to say it with crying " She have brain Tumor.."
Yunho lean against the wall with a shock, 
"No.. " He said in a disblief.." You're lying"
"Im sorry," Hyunjoong appoligize
Taemin heard the whole conversation because he went to the vending machine and overheard everything
"What did you say my sister have?" He said as tears were coming out
"Taemin.." Yunho said
"You're lying,, tell me you're lying.." He beg..
"Taemin-ah" Yunho said again walking towards him but Taemin step back..
Suddenly they hear a nurse screaming for Dr. Han, and saw many nurses had went into Tiffany's room. They rush over and see that Tiffany pulse was dropping. 
"Noona! Noona! No!" Taemin scream
They wheel Tiffany into the emergency room follow by Dr. Han.
They stop Taemin from going in. Taemin fell on to the ground and start banging the door and bawling his eyes out..
"Noooooo!" he screams.
Yunho punched the wall, and tears were coming out.
'Is the end?' Yunho thought