Tell him

Love hurts

Tiffany took the day off and so she didn't have to rush to make breakfast for Taemin.

As Taeming left for school, she got ready to go somewhere, but before she head to the hospital, she went for a little walk at the park. She sat at the bench, and stares at the clear blue skies. She thought of her parents and began to have teary eyes. A man approached her, and look at her like he saw her somewhere.

"Oh, Hey!," Yuhno said, he was doing his morning jog. He had his earphones in one ear and took the other one out as he greet Tiffany.

Tiffany saw him and bow and gave him a smile.

"What a coincidence that we kept on running into each other," he chuckle,

"Yeah," Tiffany said wearly and stood up. She wiped her tears as she turned her head away form Yunho.

Yunho stares at her as she was looking up the skies, then Tiffany was bumped at the shoulder and trip, Yunho catch her quickly and their eyes meet.

"Im sorry," that person said.

Tiffany quickly gather herself up and bow her head. 

"I hav.. I have to go," she said in a rush.

Yunho had blank look and was frustrated at himself because of his action. He thought that he might've sacred her.

----

Tiffany walked towards the hospital because she had an appointment with Dr. Han.

She went up the elevator and when the elevator stop, a man in a white jacket walked in and smiles at her.

"Hey, " HyunJoong said as he eneter the elevator with his colleagues.

Tiffany smiles and bow,

"I knew i seen you before," HyunJoong pointed. " Which floors are you heading to?" he asked.

"This is the floor," she said as the doors open, 

she bow and exit the elevator. Hyunjoong also exit the same floor but headed at a different direction.

Tiffany walked without looking back and walk into Dr. Han's office.

She greeted him and he stood up and greeted back.

Tiffany took a seat at her usual spot when she comes visit Dr. Han.

"How you feeling?" He ask,

"Fine," she said with a light smile.

" Do you remember what we talked about last time? Dr. Han asked, " Tiffany, you can't wait any longer. If you do, it will get more serious."

"I know," she said looking down,

"I know your brother is very important to you, but you have to tell him one day, and I think the time is getting closer," Dr. Han stated.

"I know, I will tell him, but now is not the right time. He'll get worry and might drop school like I did," she reply with a teary voice.

"I hope you'll schedule a surgery as soon as possible, okay?" He said as stands up. 

Tiffany didn't say anything but nods her head.

They started to walk out the room and bump into HyunJoong again, 

"Appa, their ready for you," HyunJoong inform his fathers.

Tiffany bows her head and started to walk out the hospital.

-----------------

Instead of heading home, Tiffany went shopping for Taemin's birthday.

When she arrived home, she prepared many of Taemin's favorite dish on the table. Taemin's eyes was glittering and he couldn't stop smiling. He gave Tiffany a big hug and Tiffany told him to sit while she go get the cakes.

Tiffany turn the down the light and walk with a small cakes in her hand, the cake has 15 candles and she sung the birthday song as she approach Taemin. She sat the cake down infront of Taemin and Taemin close his eyes and the blew out his candles in one blow. Tiffany smile and stop the tears from coming out.

-----------------------------------------