Again

Love hurts

Yunho woked up early so he could work out before he go out to eat with Hyunah. As he head to the kitchen, he saw his brother.

"Morning," He greet.

"Morning," His brother said while reading the newspaper and without looking up to see him.

"Hyunah came back yesterday," He said.

"Uhm, I know," He reply.

"She want you to know if you could have dinner with us tonight," he ask. 

"I don't know, I might have to work late tonight," He response.

"Come on hyung, you know how she feel about you," Yunho plead.

" I'm sorry, " HyunJoong said.

" Can't you for once care about her!" Yunho exclaim.

HyunJoong looked at his brother and saw that Yunho was mad.

"I just want her to be happy," He said as his voiced crack.

" Fine, but I will not be resposible for whatever is going to happen tonight," He said as he walked away.

Yunho puts his face against his hand and let out a big sigh.

-----------------------------

Tiffany was getting ready to leave the shop when a customer walked in.

"Welcome to Bloom, how may I help you?" she ask with a bright smile, trying to hide her tiredness.

"can I have 7 pink roses and some white flowers in it?" the customer reply.

He had a white collar shirt and a black pants, with his hair comb back.

"Sure!" she smile, " Please wait for few minutes" she said as she went to get those flowers.

She came back with pink roses and white flowers in it, she held it like a bounquet. Yunho looked at her in a daze and said" You're pretty."

"Yes?" she ask, " Do you not like it?"

He snapped into reality and said " Uh no, I said.. um that it's pretty." he scratched the back of his head and smile awkwardly.

"Yeah it is," she smiled back 

Yunho grab the flowers and head to his car.

After the strange customer left, another man came in.

" Im sorry but are you guys close?" He ask.

"Umm no," she reply. " How may I help you?" she ask.

" Can you give me a simple flowers?" He ask,

"Simple?" she ask

"Yeah, like 3-4 stems of flowers" he said.

"Okay, do you wanna see some of the types we have?" she ask.

He hesitated and said "Sure."

HyunJoong begin looking at the flowers, he smells some of them and smile. Tiffany smiles at him. 

"What you think of this?" She pointed at the white tulips..

"It's fine," he reply.

HyungJoon didn't really care about the flowers, he didn't want to arrive on an empty hands for Hyunah.

Tiffany wrapped the flowers for HyunJoong. While she was doing that, HyunJoong thought that he had saw her somewhere before. Quickly back into reality, Tiffany handed him the flowers and smile. HyungJoong took the flowers and pay, then went to his car. Tiffany saw that he had left his watch on the counter, 'Guess he was in a rush," she mumble.

As the next worker took Tiffany's spot, she went to the resturant.

As usual, she change and start taking orders from customers. Around 8, Tiffany was told to table 12 and take their orders.. 

2 guys was sitting at the table for 3. As she was taking her pad out to take order, HyungJoong smile and greet her. 

"Hey," he smile

"Oh, Hi," she smiled back.

Then Yunho also said 'Hi.'

"Do you guys know each other?" Yunho asked,

"No," she replied as she takes something out of her pocket and handed Hyungjoong his watch back.

"You left this," she said to HyunJoong.

HyungJoong smiles and reach for it, then their hand touched slightly, which made Tiffany flinch.

As she pull her hand back, a girl bump into her and sat at the last chair at the table.

"Oh, Sorry," she appoligize, and couldn't stop smiling at how happy she was to see HyunJoong.

"Sorry, " Tiffany appoligize to her.

After Tiffany to their order, she went to the kitchen and post their orders. HyunJoong kept looking at her as she takes order at the other tables. Hyunah kept talking to him but he was barely paying any attention to her.

They left the Resturant. Hyunah wanted to go to the club but HyunJoong refused and Yunho said that he would love to.

Tiffany came out when her shift was done, and she bumped on the HyunJoong,

"Im sorry," she bow.

"Oh, it's fine," he smiled.

"I should've look where I was going, I've been so clumsy these days." she appoligized.

"It's fine," he smiled again.

Tiffany smile, and Hyunjoong couldn't help but smile like a fool. HyunJoong thanked her for returning his watch and Tiffany ask him if Hyunah was his girlfriend and he denied really quickly. Tiffany smile at that.

They introduced themselve to each other and their meet started.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry that this story is not making sense right now, I'm trying to find a way for Yunho and Tiffany to meet and know each other.