It's Time

Love hurts

Yunho couldn't stop smiling when he woke up, knowing that he have Tiffany by his side and realizing that Hyunah belongs with HyunJoong :).

Yunho went downstairs and saw his brother reading the newspaper and his dad. He greets them both. Yunho is not close with his dad because in every conversation they have is about Yunho becoming a doctor. 

HyunJoong suddenly remembers to ask his dad something,

"Appa, how do you know that girl from yesterday?" He asked,

"She's a regular customers of mine," he resposed

"Is something wrong with her?" He ask curiously

"I can't discuss that with you about her, she doesn't want anyone to know. And she's my private patient." His dad said with a sad voice.

"Well, see you later!" Yunho said as he's heading towards the door,.

Ever since Yunho been going out with Tiffany, he would stop by her flower shop and say goodmorning.

"Hey!" Yunho said happily,

"Hey," Tiffany said with a soft smile, she look thinner than before and her eyes looks tired.

Yunho stare at her with worry, and ask if she like him to bring her to the resturant and she said its fine but Yunho insist.

Tiffany know that she can't argue with him, so she gave in.

---

When it was time for her to go to the resturant, Yunho was waiting for her. She . Tiffany went in his car, and when she was about to exit, her stuff fell on to his car and she try to grab everything and didn't want him to see her meds.

----

HyunJoong was curious about Tiffany's problems. So he's been searching for her file. He was also sadden to know that Yunho is going out with Tiffany.

Tiffany came for her check up again. HyunJoong saw her went into his dad office so he decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Tiffany.." He sigh " Please, I beg you" Dr. Han said with a teary voice. "I know your parents, and I think they want you to the the surgery."

"How bad is it now?" She ask 

" It had gotten bigger, it'll be 50/50 chance now, you don't have a lot of time now either" he said appoligeticaly..

Tiffany nodded and got teary.

"This tumor needs to be stop," Dr.Han said, " You don't want your brother to lose both his parents and now you too, do you? He ask.

" Of course not," she reply, in verge of crying, " I just don't know what to do" she said as tears drop.

" The best option is to start on this procedures." Dr. Han answer

--

HyunJoong heard the whole conversation and fell on to the ground. Then a Nurse came called out his name, which made his father get up and open the door to see if he was there. He hides quickly so his father won't see him.

-- 

Tiffany walked wobbly and tears keep on coming out. She didn't want this to happen, she don't want her brother to be alone.

-