I still love her

Love hurts

It's been 7 hours since Tiffany was in the operating room,

Taemin was still crying, but not as hard as he was before. Yunho was sitting on the floor while his back is against the wall and he was looking down. Hyunjoong was walking back and forth. Then Dr. Han came out of the operating room and Taemin ran to him. He took of his mask and look at Taemin

"I'm sorry Taemin, we tried our best" Dr. Han appoligize

Taemin eyes got wider and saw his sister's body being wheel out. She was cover from head to toe. 

"Noooo! Noona, you have to wake up, You can't leave me! Please wake up" He shook her, 

Yunho fell onto the floor and couldn't believe what he had heard. His love is gone, she's gone just like that. She didn't hear his explanation about what had happen, he won't get the chance to say what he wanted to say. Taemin was crying hard and when they wheel Tiffany's body, Yunho had to hold him back.

-------------------

Yunho Points of View

Her funeral is today. Both Taemin and I was the only one there. Taemin didn't want a lot of people to attend. We were both wearing blacks. 

Taemin and I couln't believe that she's gone, I still feel guilty about what had happen between Hyunah and I. I wish she knew.

I didn't want to leave Taemin alone so I decided to go to his house. Many memories must have rush into Taemin's mind. He fell onto his knees and I went close to him. I help him get up and bring him to the couch. Taemin saw an envelope in a jar. He went to get it and it said it was from Tiffany

Taemin-ah~ Mianhae, I should've told you earlier. I didn't want you to worry about me. I didn't want you to

drop out of school like I did. I know you'll hate me after this, and I can't blame you. Please take care of yourself and stay strong. I love you my little brother, my only family <3 ^_^.. I hope you can do me a favor, Theres another letter, it's for Yunho. Please give it to him.. By now he must have know too and you two might have met as well. Tell him I'm sorry, He didn't deserve to be hurt by me, both of you shouldn't. But Taemin, I get to see omma and appa, I'll say hi to them for you, Hwaiting my little dongsaeng, the best a sister could as for.

-Your foolish sister, Tiffany <3

Taemin saw a letter for me and handed to me and another envelop behind it. He open it and it was  a check to Taemin, $50,000 us dollars. She must have been saving the money for him.

I couldn't read the letter, too painful. Why doesn't love hurts? Why did God took her away from me? Am I being punish? I stop.

--------------------------------------------------------------

5 Years Later

Taemin and I decided to live together and he is currently in College, studying to be a doctor. I decided to go back to school and become a doctor as well and now I'm working along with my father and brother. I moved out to live with Taemin and he had no problem with that, he's like a little brother now. We celebrate Tiffany's birthday every years. just Taemin and I. I couldn't find another love even though Taemin had been hooking me up with many girls, Im almost 30 and I'm happy to be single. I don't consider myself single because in my heart, Im still in love with Tiffany. I don't know why I can't forget her and move on, Guess I still love her and she was the only one. Love does hurts, but loving Tiffany makes me smile.