Kiss

Love hurts

Yunho coudn't stop thinking sbout what had happen with him and Tiffany. He kept thinking about her beautiful eyes. He was interupted by his ringtone, it was a call from Hyunah. He didn't feel like answering the call so he let it go to voicemail.

At the same momment, Tiffany couldn't forget Yunho's eyes and touch. He smiles a little bit as she sat out at the patio of her apartment. She stares at the stars and hugged her knees. She remember her conversation with Dr. Han, she told herself that she couldn't do it. He could never know.

----------------

Morning has come, and Tiffany was at the flower shop, for the past week Yunho has been coming by, buying different type of flowers. Yunho walked in and smile at Tiffany. Tiffany went to him and ask him what type of flowers he want today. He said anything would be fine.

"What are you doing with all this flowers?" Tiffany asked him, "Your girlfriend?" she teased.

"Um No, I just really like flowers," He said awkwardly.

Tiffany smile at his silliness and Yunho's smiles back.

- What have Yunho done with all the flowers? It's all over his house, his mom had to buy ton of vase to put all the flowers. Yunho's mom told him to stop buying flowers.-

Yunho took the flowers and went into his cars.

----------------------------------------------------

Tiffany was about to go to the bus stop when a drunk man came up to her and began touching her. Tiffany tried to push him away, but he was too strong for her. Tiffany yelled for help, and suddenly someone spun the drunked man and punched him in the face. It was Yunho. the drunken man got up and punched Yunho in the face, and Yunho fell on the gound. Tiffany ran to Yunho and asked if he was okay, Yunho got up and punched the man again, this time it was really hard, so the man fell onto the ground. Yunho grabbed Tiffany hand and began running. They stopped at a park and sat at a bench. Yunho was breathing really hard and so was Tiffany, Tifanny asked if he was okay and saw blood dripping cheek bones. Tiffany touched and Yunho winced in pain. 

Tiffany a tissue out her bags and turned Yunho's face so she could clean the wound. She gently dap on it and Yunho stares at her, his heart was beating fast and when Tiffany caught him staring, he quickly looked away. She put a band-aid on the would.

Tiffany appoligized and thank him for saving her, she wouldn't know what to do if he wasn't there. Yunho said it was okay, as long as she was okay. Tiffany stared at the stars and Yunho stares with her too. Then he turned his head to look at her and she caught him looking at her. This time, he din't look away. Their gaze was lock to each other and both of their hearts was racing. Yunho lean closer and Tiffany didn't move and slowly thier lips touch. Yunho hands held her face and Tiffany close her eyes, she liked it. She didn't want to stop herself from the kiss. 

Yunho pulled out of the kiss and said He Likes her along, and Tiffany smiles.

They sat at the bench and stares at the stars together...