Tired

Love hurts

Tiffany had been working since 7:30 am this morning. She was at her first job, which was at a flower shop,  from 7:30-5:00 and next she was heading to her second job at a resturant. She rode the bus to get to it.

She got off and went in and change into her uniform. She was already tired, and before she went out, she popped another medicine into . She lean against her locker and her eyes got teary but she quickly wiped when she saw her co-workers coming in. She went out and begin taking orders and bring foods to customers.

-----------------------

Yunho got home from dance practice and took his phone out.

" You wanna have dinner with me tomorrow?" he texted to Hyunah,

"Sure," she replied. "Will Hyunjoong be joining us?" she ask.

"I don't know," He replied, 

"I hope he will," she reply.

'I hope not' he said to himself.

----------------------------------------------------------

It's 11:30 pm and it's time to clean up at the resturant. Tiffany stacked up all the chairs and begin sweeping with others. When they were done, Tiffany went waiting for her bus. She sat on the bench with an aching body. She look at her watch and it read 12:00 am. She yawned and decided to stand up so she won't fall asleep. The bus has arrive and she got on and sat the seat she always sit at. 

She unlock the door and she the light. She left her stuff on the table near the entrance and grab some water. She went to check on Taemin and saw that he had fell asleep already. She saw a note that said ' I made sushi for you :)! <3 Taemin', she smile and took a bite of it. After she was done, she went to take a bath. She head to bed and pray to God to take care of her and her brother. Then she finally went to sleep.