Think Happiness

Love hurts

Just like any other days, Tiffany wakes up at 6:00 am to prepare breakfast for her brother and gets ready for work. She decided to makes fried rice and toast on the side with Milk for her brother. Even though they don't have a lot of money, she still want her brother to enjoy life and be happy.

It's 6:50 and she went to wake up her brother, since he has hard time waking up.

"Taemin-ah, it's time to go to school," she said as she shakes him gently,

"mmmmhmm," Taemin groan, "5 more minutes?" Taemin asked.

" No, you have to get up now before your late to school," she said as she walked towards the window to opened up the curtain.

"Ahhh~!" Taemin groaned as the sunlights hits his room..

Slowly like a snail, he crawl out of his bed and went to brush his teeth.

----------

Taemin came out with his uniform on and hair brushed, Tiffany smile as she saw her brother with his bob-cut hairstyle. Tiffany glanced at her watch and realized it's 7:20 and it's time for her to work.

" Your lunch is on the counter, don't forget to clean up before you leave, money is in the cup,, ( is where she always leaves money for Taemin in case he needs it), and don't forget get to lock the door and your keys before you leave." She told Taemin as she rushed out the door and grabbing all her belongings.

Taemin ates his breakfast and did as he was told and headed to school with his friends.

-----------------------

Tiffany ran to the bus stop and luckily, she caught it before it left her. 

"I;m so sorry," she appoligized as she gets on the bus and swiped her card, the bus driver just smiled and Tiffany smiled back.

She sat at her usual spot, and rode the bus silently as its heading towards her destination. 

One glanced at her and you could see her dark eye circles and how skinny she is beacuse of stress. She took something out of her bag, it was a container. She pulled the lid off and took one pill and then she took a bottle of water and drink her medicine. She's very exhausted, but still kept on going.

"Today seems more beautiful than yesterday," she said quietly to her self.