Welcome back!

Love hurts

Beep* Beep* Beep* Yunho's alarm clock rung, and slowly Yunho hit the snooze button. It's 8:30am and Yunho is still in bed. He layed on his bed without moving an inch and suddenly he realized what day it is today.

"She's coming back today!" he realized, and quickly he rushed to the bathroom.

He took a nice warm shower and started humming very happily. He ran downstairs and hugged his mom and in a singy tone he said 'Goodmorning' and took a banana and went out the door.

He got into his car and put a happy song, SNSD " I got a boy", he started to sing along, but replaced boy to girl and kind to y.

He arrived at a coffee shop and bought 2 cups of Cappuccino and hummed to his car.

With the top of his car open, and cool breez blowing through his hair, and with his black sun glasses to match his outfit, he thought it was a perfect day! He tap his fingers to the rhythm of the song and heading to the airport.

----

As he arrive to the airport, he walked in and saw who he had been eagerly waiting for,

"Hyunah~!" He exclaimed, and wave at her

"Oppa~" Hyunah said as she walk toward him.

Yunho hugged her and said " Welcome back, we missed you."

" I missed you too, " she said as she look like she's looking for someone else, "Where's HyunJoong oppa?" she asked.

"Oh, he had to go to work," he reply with a dissappoint in his voice.

"Oh." she said as she was sad.

"I got you some cappuccino!" Yunho said as he try to cheer her up, 

"Ooooh, where is it?" she said excitingly,

"It's in the car," he smiled. They walk to the car and headed home.

-----------------------------------