Chapter 11

Help Me Win Umma's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

With TaeNy

The children just took a nap and now that their energy level are up and high, the kids started playing again. Tiffany was playing alone in a sand box since Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were still sleeping.

“Sigh. I wish the Kim Yeons would wake up already. I’m lonely” Tiffany pouted while drawing HyoTae’s faces on the sand.

After a few sketches in the sand Tiffany finally decided to stand up from the sand box and play in the seesaw alone. She was staring in the ground pushing her small feet up as the seesaw lift her up. Suddenly, another weight was added. The eye-smiling girl look up and saw Taeyeon with a dorky smile.

“Good apternoon Tippany” Taeyeon tried her best to speak in English which earned her a cute laugh from Tiffany.

“Good Afternoon too Taeyeon” Tiffany replied as they continue playing.

“Were you lonely?” Taeyeon asked

“Lonely?”

“You know when I was still sleeping”

“Of course I am! I don’t have anyone to play with. Even Hyoyeon was sleeping” Tiffany replied pouting.

Taeyeon stood up and approached her friend.

“Mianhe Pany-ah” Taeyeon then gave Tiffany a hug

The two were hugging for a long time now when suddenly a voice interrupted them.

“Yah! I want a hug too!!” Hyoyeon said as she squished herself between the two

“Aigoo my sister is jealous”

The kids are now all over the word jealous since they knew about it. After pulling out from the group hug, the three decided to play.

While playing Taeyeon accidentally hit Tiffany on the cheek with her elbows. The girl cried as she rubbed her cheek. Taeyeon was startled and began to panic and soon she cried too. BoA heard the two cry and rush to check what happened. Hyoyeon on the other hand was about to cry too when BoA came in time.

“What’s wrong?” she crouched to meet the three little girl’s level.

“I-I h-h-hit Ti-Tippany o-on the cheek” Taeyeon said in between her sobs

“Aigooo~ and why are you teary Hyoyeon?” BoA turned her attention beside Taeyeon who was about to cry In any second.

 “B-because TaeTae and Pany a-are crying?” Hyoyeon said with a sad frown

“Taengoo should apologize to Tiffany then” BoA said as she pat Taeyeon’s head who nodded. Tiffany on the other hand was still crying rubbing her cheek.

“T-Tippany” Taeyeon said looking down as she pats Tiffany’s shoulder. The girl looked at her friend as she was wiping her tears.

“Mi-Mianhe Pany-ah” Taeyeon cried and hug Tiffany

Tiffany hugged Taeyeon back and both were crying. Hyoyeon finally cried and joined the hug. When they pulled out, Taeyeon then kissed Tiffany’s cheek.

“Is it b-better n-now” Taeyeon said while hiccupping now and then

“Yeah” Tiffany then wiped her tears and finally smiled to Taeyeon

“I want a kiss too” Hyoyeon pouted and marched away from the two, she always feels left out when the two are being lovey dovey. On the other hand, BoA who was watching the whole scene can’t help but giggle.

“These kids are really something” She said as she walked back to watching the kids.

Hyoyeon was sitting under a tree pouting when a girl a year younger than her approached with a Keroro stuffed toy in her hand.

“Are you okay unnie?” the little girl asked as she sat sat down in front of Hyoyeon

“I’m fine. I just want a kiss too” Hyoyeon pouted and sighed

When Hyoyeon sighed she felt soft lips on her cheek. She opened them and saw the younger kissing her.

“There now unnie should stop pouting now. You’ll face will wrinkle if you frown”

“Yah! I’m still 4!”

“If you continue frowning you’ll look old unnie”

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter