Chapter 27

Help Me Win Umma's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days passed and Jessica started to act cold towards Sooyoung. Well actually TRIED to. She’s been upset since Sooyoung still treat her same as before, in short she’s getting impatient. They were in the office when Sooyoung noticed that Jessica was spacing out.

“Jessica?” the tall waved her hand in front of the blonde girl who then snapped back to realizy.

“Huh?” Jessica turned to Sooyoung

“Are you alright?”

“Yeah. Just thinking”

“Thinking about what?”

“Things”

Jessica stood up and gathered her things

“Where are you going?”

“I’m not feeling well. I’m going home” she replied in a monotone 

As soon as the tall girl heard what Jessica said, she stood up and placed her palm on Jessica’s forehead

“You have a slight fever. I’ll send you home”

“It’s okay I can still drive”

“You’re sick. Let me drive you home”

Sooyoung took Jessica’s stuffs.

“I said I’m fine” Jessica snatched her things back from Sooyoung

“Don’t be stubborn” Sooyoung said taking Jessica’s thing.

“I’mnottheonestubbornhere” Jessica mumbled as she just let the tall girl carry her things. 

The tall girl carried Jessica’s things and grabbed her hand. She then led them to the parking lot.

When they were making their way back, Jessica noticed that the route was different.

“Where are we going?”

“We’re picking up Tippany”

“Wae?”

“So she can watch over you”

“Are you crazy!? You’re making a little girl take care of me?”

“I don’t have any choice. I need to finish the report today. I can’t take care of you”

“Then I’ll call someone. Maybe some of my friends are free”

“Na-ah. I don’t like your friends”

“Why?”

“I just don’t” Sooyoung replied remembering what happened when SIcaHara made her jealous.

Sooyoung stopped in front of the kindergarten.

“Wait here”

Sooyoung went out of the car to get Tiffany. After a few minutes, Jessica saw Sooyoung’s figure with the little red haired girl on her arms. As soon as Tiffany entered the car she hugged her mother.

“Mommy are you okay?”

“I’m okay baby. I’m sorry you have to skip school because of mommy”

“It’s okay. I want to take care of mommy”

Sooyoung then drove them to the hotel. They arrived at their suite with Tiffany guiding her mother. Jessica went to their room and changed into something comfortable. Tiffany also went to her room and changed her clothes. As soon the little girl finished changing, she ran to her parent’s room. Tiffany went inside and saw her mother lying on the bed. She climbed on the bed and started giving her mother a massage on the forehead. Jessica just smiled at her daughter’s thoughtfulness.  Sooyoung was preparing a basin with cold water and a small towel. When she entered the room she smiled at the sight In front of her. She put the basin on the night stand on Jessica’s side. She dampen the towel and started wiping Jessica’s face. Even though Jessica was trying to act cold she can’t help but feel warm inside her. She blushed at the contact but tried to compose herself.

“Thanks” Jessica said in an almost inaudible voice

Sooyoung just replied with a small smile. Tiffany laid down beside her sick mother and hug her by the neck. Sooyoung dampen the small towel again and put it on Jessica’s forehead. She kissed Jessica’s forehead and whispered

“I’ll go back to work now call me if you need anything” Jessica nodded weakly feeling drowsy

Sooyoung then went to Tiffany’s side.

“Pany, when the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter