Chapter 6

Help Me Win Umma's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6

That Night

“Okay Tippany, time for bed” Sooyoung carried the little girl towards JeTi’s room.

“Umma let’s sleep together!” Tiffany said her eyes twinkling (the twinkle~twinkle~) 

“No!” Sooyoung said remembering what happened that morning.

“Fine then. I hate umma!” Tiffany struggled in her umma’s arms and the adult have no choice but to put little Tiffany down.

The girl took her Totoro doll before stomping with a pout.  She passes her umma not forgetting to give her a merong.

“Good night Pany!”Sooyoung shouted to the little girl entering the bedroom.

“It’s Tiffany!!” Tiffany yelled back as she shut the bedroom’s door.

“Why are you pouting?” Jessica took Tiffany in her arms and tucks her in the bed with her.

“Umma’s being mean to me again”Tiffany scoot closer to her mommy and wrap her arms around the older woman’s neck with Totoro in the between them.

“Want me to scold her?”Jessica asked her putting some strands of hair away.

“No. Let umma suffer from the wrath of Stephanie Hwang Miyoung”  Tiffany said slowly drifting off to sleep.

“Cute”Jessica gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead before joining her to dream land.

On the other hand…

“Sigh. I don’t want HellFany in the morning” Sooyoung stood up from the bed grabbing her pillow and a blanket.

You just want to sleep with Jessica! Her inner self (is that even possible!?)

She shook her head furiously as she slowly went inside JeTi’s room. She saw the two angels sleeping soundly. She put her pillow down and covered herself with the blanket, her arms slowly went around Tiffany’s waist just above Jessica’s arms, which was also wrapped around the little girl’s waist. The tall girl took only a few seconds before she doze off to sleep. When Tiffany felt another weight on her waist, her eyes flustered open as her eyes travelled to the owner of the arms. She turned around and smiled to see her umma beside her. She gave her umma a peck on the forehead as she turned back to Jessica.

Next morning

Poke poke poke

“Umma~”

“Wakey~Wakey~” the tall girl shook Tiffany’s body lightly. Tiffany scooted closer to her mommy and buried her face on the crook of her mother’s neck.

“Wake up, we still need to pick Taengoo up”

“TaeTae?” Tiffany jolted up.

“Yup, now go take a shower”

Tiffany then rushed to the bathroom to wash herself up. Sooyoung looked at the sleeping blonde on the bed. 

“UMMA! I can’t reach the shower knob!!” Tiffany yelled from the bathroom.

“Aigoo~” Sooyoung then stood up and went inside the bathroom. She turned the knob and went out as soon as she did.

She walked back to the bed to wake Jessica up.

“Jessica”

“Hey”

She shook the girl’s shoulder slightly.

“Jessica, we have to send Tiffany to school”

Sooyoung patted Jessica’s cheek lightly but the girl didn’t even budge. Sighing Sooyoung stood up and leaned towards Jessica’s ear.

“Oh Jessica~” Sooyoung whispered causing the latter to giggle.

“You need something new it’s getting old Soo” Jessica said as she opened her eyes.

“Morning” Sooyoung pulled out

“Morning” Jessica replied

 “I’m gonna make breakfast”  Sooyoung was about to go out of the room when Jessica back hugged her.

She just buried her face on Sooyoung’s back her grasp tightening every seconds that pass.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter