Chapter 25

Help Me Win Umma's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With Sunny

Sunny went inside the flower shop holding the envelope containing the invitation. When Hyomin heard the bell by the door rang she went out of her small room.

“Yes?” Hyomin said

“Are you by any change Miss Hyomin?”

The girl just looks at Sunny and nodded shyly

“Dae”

Sunny’s face then lit up.

“Hi! Miss Choi sent me here to give you this invitation for the engagement party tonight. She really wants you to be there” Sunny said handing the envelope

“O-oh”

Hyomin took and opened the envelope.  She looked at the content and smiled. Her face then turned into a sad one when she looked up at Sunny.

“I’d love to go but…”

You need to come please. I want a new DS!- Sunny

“But what Miss Hyomin?”

“I-I’m really shy. There will be a lot of rich people there right?”

“Oh you don’t have to worry. Miss Choi’s guests are really nice. They don’t look down on people I promise!”

“I don’t know”

Hyomin was still hesitant.

“I know! How about we go together then? I’ll look out for you to make sure no one does or say anything bad to you”

“H-huh?”

Hyomin was now blushing at Sunny’s offer.

“I’ll be your date silly!”

Sunny pinched Hyomin’s cheeks. Hyomin’s face turned red and red fluid flowed out from her nose.

“Oh my your nose is bleeding!” Sunny panicked and took her hanky out wiping Hyomin’s nose.

“S=sorry”

“It’s okay” Hyomin took hold of the handkerchief

“Just return it to me tonight. I’ll pick you up later”

“O-okay”

“And stop being nervous. It’s too cute I’m starting to like you”

Sunny then walked out of the shop with Hyomin frozen in her position.

 

That night

YoonYul with HyoTae came then SunByung. After a few more minutes the building was crowded with guests. And different guests from both sides of the families came.

“I’m nervouse” Jessica said with Sooyoung beside her. The two are waiting for the cue for them to come down the stairs. After a little speech from their parents their cue finally came.

“I now present to you...Miss Choi Sooyoung and Miss Jung Sooyeon”

The spotlight was then pointed to the two beautiful women in white dresses. The two held hand while going down the stairs. Everyone clapped their hands their eyes glued to the two.  They walked up the stage where their family is sited.  They bowed to their parents then to their guests. The MC then handed Sooyoung a mic. Sooyoung took it with her free hand.

“First of all, I want to thank you all for coming tonight. Second, I want to say thank you to my parents as well as Mr and Mrs Jung…or should I call them mommy and daddy?”

Everyone then gave out a short laugh.

“Third, my siblings and friends. Thank you for being here tonight even with your busy schedule” Sooyoung paused and waved at her friends sitting in front near the stage.

“And lastly, I want to thank god for giving me this once in a life time chance”

Sooyoung looked at Jessica and gave her a sweet smile that Jessica misses so much.

“I don’t want to make this long and I just want this woman in front of me to be my fiancé so here it goes…” Sooyoung turned to her daughter who brought the ring and gave it to her mother. Sooyoung kneeled down in her white dress. She just didn’t kneel down in one knee but she kneeled down with both. She then took the ring and looked at Jessica.

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon…”

Sooyoung took Jessica’s hand. Jessica was just staring at Sooyoung her eyes already teary.

“Will you take me as your wife? Huswife?” Sooyoung said as she showed the ring to Jessica.

Pause.

10 seconds

30

1 minute.

Jessica took Sooyoung’s hand and made her stand up. Sooyoung was getting nervous by Jessica’s action.

“Give me the ring” she said in a monotone voice

Sooyoung was feeling nervous and she was scared. She gave Jessica the ring and waited for the blonde girl’s next action. Jessica suddenly kneeled down while showing Sooyoung the ring.

“I’m an idiot for leaving you…”

“I’m a coward for running away…”

“I’m a jealous freak…”

“I’m no good at cooking…”

“I’m lazy…”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter