Chapter 16

Help Me Win Umma's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Anghhh” the tall girl groaned she opened her eyes and looked at the clock.

Her eyes popped out knowing what time it was.

“Omo, Miyoung!”she then shook the girl on top of her

“Hey Sooyeon! Sooyeon! Wake up!”

“Ummmm” the girl on top of her tightened her hug inhaling the tall girl’s scent under her.

Sooyoung blushed at the intimate contact.

“Sooyeon we need to pick up Tippany! We’re one hour late!” Sooyoung once again shook the girl

“O-oh right” Jessica finally sat up straddling the girl. She then felt the cold wind upon her skin. She looked down and realized she was half .

“K-k-kyaaaaaaaahhhh!” Jessica released her infamous dolphin scream.

Sooyoung covered her ears after the bloody scream Jessica released

“W-Why am I !?” Jessica said her face red and two arms covering her chest.

“I-I was j-just c-changing your c-clothes b-but you woke up t-then suddenly t-tackled me a-and then you f-fell asleep on t-top of me!” Sooyoung stuttered while explaining to Jessica what happened.

“O-oh I-I’m sorry” Jessica went off of Sooyoung as she started rubbing Sooyoung’s ears after feeling guilty about shouting on the younger one who was only doing a good deed.

“L-Let’s hurry Tippany might be crying” Sooyoung said as she dashed out of the room.

As soon as she was outside she placed a hand over her chest trying to calm her pounding heart down.

Jessica on the other hand was a bit embarrassed but was happy about what happened.

“It’s not like we never did ‘it’” Jessica said as she went to her closet and took some change of clothes.

Sooyoung was sitting in the living room while she was waiting for Jessica. It didn’t take long when Jessica exited the room and walked towards Sooyoung.

“Let’s go?” Jessica said as she took Sooyoung’s hand and led her out of their suite and made their way to the elevators.

“Soo” Jessica tugged Sooyoung’s shirt making the tall girl look at her

“Um?”

“I’m sorry” Jessica apologized looking at her feet

“I told you it’s okay just don’t do it again” Sooyoung then lifted Jessica’s chin up.

“I promise”

The elevator door opened and the two went to the parking lot to get the car.

With TaeNy

“BoA seonsaengnim! BoA seonsaengnim!” Tiffany tugged the hem of BoA’s shirt

“What is it dear?”

“Is umma and mommy here yet?” Tiffany said with a frown

“I’’m sorry Tiffany they’re not yet here. Just wait for a while okay?”

“Okay” Tiffany then went back inside and played with HyoTaeSeo

After an hour most of their classmates already went home.  Yoona came and fetch her two daughters when she saw Tiffany with the Kim Yeons sitting on the swing. She decided to approach them. When she was getting nearer she heard a little sob.

“Omo Tiffany why are you crying?”  Yoona said crouching down

“Mommy!” HyoTae then hug their mother

“What happened?” Yoona asked her two daughters

“U-umma  and mommy a-are still not h-here” Tiffany said between her sobs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter