Chapter 10

Help Me Win Umma's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With JeTi

The blonde girl sat beside the sleeping little girl on the bed.

“Tiffany wake up” the older woman then showered the little girl with kisses

The little girl stirred and started to giggle feeling ticklish.

“Mommy~” Tiffany opened her eyes and wrapped her two little arms around her mother’s neck.

“Time for school baby” Tiffany nodded and went down off of her bed walking towards the bathroom. She was walking wiggly with her eyes closing once in a while.

“Aigoo~” Jessica then stood up and went out of the little girl’s room.

She then made her way to her room to take a shower but she stopped on her tracks when she saw Sooyoung still lying on the coach. She decided to approach her fiancé.

“Yah we’re gonna be late for work if you’ll keep lying down on that coach”

Sooyoung, who looked like she was thinking deeply, finally came back to reality.

“O-oh” She then stood up and hurried herself to the bathroom in Jessica’s room. Jessica followed her from behind.

Sooyoung was preparing the things she will wear when Jessica sat down on the bed staring at her. Sooyoung realized this and looked at her confused.

“What?”

“Can we take a shower together?”

“N-no. Jessica for the love of food please control that raging hormones of yours!!”

“I can’t”

“You can you just have to try”

Sooyoung then marched to the bathroom to take a shower.

“W-wait!” Jessica called her

“What?”

“There’s something bothering me for a while now”

“What?”

“Well actually since the time we met in the park”

“Spill it out Sica"

Jessica stood up and went near Sooyoung. She then took out something under her shirt. It was a necklace.

“Where’s yours?”

Sooyoung looked down and rubbed the back of her neck. She then walked back to the bed and sat down.

“Sigh. It’s gone” Sooyoung hid her face in her palms.

“What do you mean it’s gone?”

Jessica sat down next to Sooyoung.  Sooyoung lifted her face up and started fidgeting with her hands.

“I sold it”

“W-why?”

“I thought you’re not coming back…besides I don’t have any more reasons to wear it since the day you left…it lost its meaning”

Jessica was now teary

“W-where did you sell it?”

“____Panwshop, it probably got sold already” Sooyoung stood up making her way back to the bathroom. But before she enters she looked back to Jessica who was burying her face in her hands.

“I’m sorry”

“I-I understand” Jessica wiped her eyes. Sooyoung finally went inside the bathroom and took her shower. While Sooyoung was taking her shower Jessica was holding on the necklace around her neck. She took a deep breath as she tried holding her tears.

FLASH BACK

“U-um Sooyeon”

“What is it Soo?”

“I got you this”

Sooyoung showed her a necklace.

“Happy birthday Sooyeon”

“T-thanks Soo”

“It’s nothing”

“Hey wait—“

“What’s wrong Sooyeon?”

“I saw this necklace somewhere”

Sooyeon stood up and took Sooyoung’s hand. She then drags the tall girl to an old jewellery shop.  They were panting when they arrived in the said shop. Jessica then ran to the owner of the shop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter