HELLO?

Music in Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Later that night.... Jiyong already went home and suddenly he heard something ringing. ON HIS POCKET.

“Whoa. I thought I left all of her things a while ago. AISSSSSH! What am I going to doooo?”

The one calling Dara’s phone is none other than the Bominator. Jiyong tried to ignore it. BUT IT KEPT RINGING FOR FIVE MINUTES. So, with a sweaty palm he answered the phone call.

“DARA-YAAAAAAAA! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU A WHILE AGO???? YOU DID NOT SHOW UP! AND YOU KNOW WHAT??? SOME BASTARD GOT ME KICKED OUT OF THE HALL!!! IF I SEE HIM AGAIN, I’LL STRANGLE HIM INTO LITTLE TINY PIECEES!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH. “ It went on and on until…

“Yoboseyo? This is Kwon Jiyong. Please listen to me first. I rushed Dara to the clinic this morning and I forgot that I still got her phone with me. I promise to return it as soon as possible.”

“WAIT? WHAT? AGAIN? WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT HAPPENED TO DARA?????? YAAAAA!”  THE BOMINATOR SURE HAS SOME ATTITUDE.

Then, because of nervousness, he hanged up.

<><><><><><><><><><> 

THE NEXT DAY

JIYONG’S POV

Timecheck: 6:20 AM

Oh yeaaaaah! I’m so early for today’s composition class! By the way, It is my favorite subject after all. WHAT HAHAHAHA I ALREADY GOT MY FAVORITE SUBJECT DURING THE SECOND DAY. YES. =)) I’ll never be late in this subject. I swear! Hmm. I wonder where my namja chinggus (WHAT?) would like to sit. As I’ve remembered during middle school. We’re fond of sitting at the last row. So that, THEY. Oh sorry, I mean, WE could see how every girls move. THAT ERTS!!! =))

How was that “Dara-girl” by the way? I hope she’s recovering from her injuries yesterday and I hope to see her around the campus so that I could give this back already. That girl who called last night will seriously rip me into pieces if I will not give this back AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Seriously, I wanna see her again . I don’t know why I am acting like this or something. I am really interested in knowing her. There is something unique about her I just can feel it.

><><><><><><><><><><><>< 

At ROOM 401

“Oh Hyung!”  All the girls stared at this tall man pulling of a black leather jacket, white v-neck shirt, red skinny jeans and his studded Chuck Taylor approaching Jiyong at the back.

“Jiyong-ah, you stood me up yesterday.” “You brat! You said you’ll be attending the Welcome Ceremony!!! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? A GIRL EATING CORN MADE ME KICKED OUT OF THE HALL!!!” TOP hysterically said while walking towards Jiyong.

“Mianhe Tabi, Something came up. I rushed someone at the clinic and I was extremely worried about her.” Jiyong calmly explained.

I guess I know who that girl is. THAT WAS DARA’S CHINGGU!!!

 

DARA’s POV

My second day of classes full of cuts and bruises. I hope I get back to my old self. The energetic and bubbly one! If these cuts and bruises heal soon, I could really move around and explore AOM. I mean this place is huge. But at least I already knew where the clinic was. Clumsy me! Kekekeke. =))

HUL! >< I’ve been looking for my phone the whole night. I just don’t know where I placed it. TT^TT Actually, I could just request one from OUR company. Well yeah. We own the SANSUNG Corporation but I will prefer not to. (LET’S JUST KEEP THAT AS A SECRET) And I worked hard on buying that phone. TT TT TT All my compositions and my selcas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter