RING!!! RING!!! RING!!!

Music in Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIYONG’S POV

This day is the worst day I ever had. I never thought I’d be acting that way in front of everyone. Man what was I thinking????? Jiyong you’re really scaring the hell out of yourself. Get a grip. Loosen up.

WOW. JIYONG. YOU’RE THOUGHTS ARE CONTRADICTING NOW HUH???? AAAAAAAH!!!

After lunch, another bunch of events happened which is way beyond my control.

During our String Instruments 101, we’ve met our Professor Sungha Jung. He was extremely skilled and in playing the guitar and violin. During his discussion, my mind was just floating here and there. I just kept on sighing and looking at the direction of this pretty little girl who’s really attentive to Mister Jung. I kept on wondering what’s going on her in mind and I am getting mixed signals. And suddenly, a high pitch tone startled me. THIS PROFESSOR IS SERIOUSLY MAKING MY EARDRUMS SOREEE!

“You!!!!!!” He said                                                                               

“Me???? I am GD-imnida.” I tried to respond quickly.

“Stand up and Play this.” He handed me a music piece and started nagging like there’s no tomorrow.

IF COMPOSITION CLASS IS MY FAVORITE SUBJECT, THIS IS THE LEAST EVEEER!

He handed me a copy of Canon in D.  I played and played and all the girls are just squealing like there’s no tomorrow. Women. I will never understand them. After that. Professor Jung, handed me another piece. It’s “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” I was like.

I DID NOT STUDY HERE JUST TO PLAY A CHILDREN’S SONG. THIS IS COMPLETELY HUMILIATING.

After that, I was approached by a bunch of girls and seriously I don’t find interest in them. I am just interested in how this day would end. AAAARGGGH.

Then all the girls already parted and these four men grabbed me and let me stay on a corner of the corridor.

They glued their eyes on me. The boys were really serious because even the Panda (Seungri) tried to stay still for a couple of minutes just staring at me like he has this laser vision that could poke a hole on my forehead.

“YAAAA  JIYONG-AH!” Taeyang said to me. He is really serious right now. I AM DEAD.

“Waeyo Youngbae? If you’re asking about anything that had happened during lunch or even before that, I do not have anything to explain.” I said confidently while trying to sew my thoughts together.

DID I JUST SAY THAT TO MY BESTFRIEND? MAAAAAN. THIS IS GETTING WAY COMPLICATED ALREADY.

“I think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter